Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A question for Richard...

Started by arklahoman36, March 27, 2007, 09:51:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arklahoman36

Do you know if the coaching staff has been in contact with DT Stacey McGee or WR Jameel Owens, both out of Muskogee High School.
I think McGee listed Arkansas as one of the schools he has an interest in.
Just wondered if they've paid much attention to either one of those guys since they're only about 1.5 hours from campus.
I've seen both play and both are definite D-1 prospects. Owens already has at least six offers and McGee has two (can't see him not geting more).
In addition to McGee being a hoss, 6'4 or 6'5 and 280, he's also very athletic. He placed in the top five at the state wrestling championship this year (I believe he also finished that high or higher his sophomore year) in the 275 pound weight class.
Owens is a legit 6'3 weighs 210 and runs 4.41 (my nephew said he's run that fast timed by hand and electronic). The kid can even punt, averaging 40+ a kick and filled in as QB his junior year when the starter went down, or he'd have more impressive receiving numbers from last year.

The Recruiting Guy

dotnet

cbjagman

Well let a dozen or so major programs offer these two young men and all of a sudden we will be the first to "discover" them.

sickboy1138

Quote from: dotnet on March 28, 2007, 05:57:56 pm
Richard- what's happening?

Fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little coat...

arklahoman36

For anyone who might be interested, here's a link to a free Scout story on Jameel Owens

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/630528.html