Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio St. basketball........AMAZING

Started by jhudson84, March 21, 2007, 12:58:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jhudson84

This is the list of committments that Ohio St. has for the class of 2008.  Arkansas has yet to secure a verbal and they have their class finished.

PF  5*   Luke Babbitt
(Galena HS)
Reno, NV    6-8/215 

PG   5*  Anthony Crater
(Flint Southwestern Academy)
Flint, MI   6-1/165 

SG  5*    William Buford
(Libbey HS)
Toledo, OH   6-4/180/22.0 

PG  4*    Walter Offutt
(Warren Central HS)
Indianapolis, IN    6-3/175 

C  5*    B.J. Mullens
(Canal Winchester HS)
Canal Winchester, OH    7-0/255 

Thats four 5*'s and a pitiful 4*.  How bad that kid must fill he would be our highlight but hes their diamond in the rough.

TX HOG

HawgG

Quote from: jhudson84 on March 21, 2007, 12:58:54 pm
This is the list of committments that Ohio St. has for the class of 2008.  Arkansas has yet to secure a verbal and they have their class finished.

PF  5*   Luke Babbitt
(Galena HS)
Reno, NV    6-8/215 

PG   5*  Anthony Crater
(Flint Southwestern Academy)
Flint, MI   6-1/165 

SG  5*    William Buford
(Libbey HS)
Toledo, OH   6-4/180/22.0 

PG  4*    Walter Offutt
(Warren Central HS)
Indianapolis, IN    6-3/175 

C  5*    B.J. Mullens
(Canal Winchester HS)
Canal Winchester, OH    7-0/255 

Thats four 5*'s and a pitiful 4*.  How bad that kid must fill he would be our highlight but hes their diamond in the rough.

Keep on posting evidence of what top of the line recruiting looks like.

Hopefully people who tell us that we don't know what we're talking about when we say that Heath is not a great recruiter will sooner rather then later realize this too.

Let the facts speak for you.

dotnet

Last off season Andy Katz went and spent time at OSU for a story.  He said he talked to Thad Matta for thirty minute and afterwards he wanted to commit to OSU.

IcEwalker

i thought Bush and Rakestraw were committed?

IcEwalker

March 21, 2007, 03:44:29 pm #5 Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 03:46:20 pm by IcEwalker
nevermind, i just looked and realized that its 2008. ohio state has a 2007 class with 4 and 5 star guys (w/ a 7 footer) and a 2008 class with 4 and 5 star guys (w/ another 7 footer). Talk about building a program.

Heath needs to get to work on 2008. i know he's got Willie Warren (5*), Rotnei Clarke(4*), and DeAndre Liggins (4*) all interested. he needs to get those 3 for sure. But he also is going to have to replace Thomas, Hill, and Townes...so big men need to be up on his list!

jhudson84

Do any of these kids realize that Ohio St. is a FOOTBALL SCHOOL?  They had 16 people show up for their second round game, same as Florida.  We have a much better arena, same or better history, average football program.  Whats the deal.

Tomhog™

I figured a school or two would become the one-and-done school where the players make the jump to NBA.  Looks like OSU is one of those.  Wonder which of the others will?

dotnet

Quote from: Tomcat on March 21, 2007, 04:27:42 pm
I figured a school or two would become the one-and-done school where the players make the jump to NBA.  Looks like OSU is one of those.  Wonder which of the others will?

USC or Texas? 

But really, these coaches are just getting the best players they can.  Would you turn Oden down?