Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fire Houston Nutt? SI wants to know!

Started by GrumpyHog, March 19, 2007, 12:11:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyHog

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/

There is a poll at the bottom asking if Houston Nutt should be fired.

Be sure and cast your vote.

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: GrumpyHog on March 19, 2007, 12:11:27 pm

Apparently somebody is cheating the poll because I voted just a few minutes ago and it was 65% yes 35% no. Now, in just a few minutes' time it is 31% yes 69% no. OK--who's the culprit(s)?
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Problem is, the national media don't know the entire picture, nor does a college football fan in Indiana, but they'll have the same voice as those who have a much clearer view of what is going on.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Come on Hogville move that poll.  We should be so proud that Houston has gotten us this cover story on SI.  Way to go Brotha!
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

H&D

I seen HDN at Best Buy buying one of those repeating programs this weekend  ;).
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

HoggieStyle

Do I get one of those little stickers that says "I Voted"?

;D

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

tobs54

GrumpyHog

d1nonlyhogfan

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

CorningHog

I'm just going to vote "once".  I voted "YES".

A true POLL would be one that could filter out secondary votes from the same web ip address. 
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

BigDeal

50/50 . A far cry from the 95/05 some on this board would have you believe.
(And this is with the darksiders continously voting over and over again)

HogBaptist

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: BigDeal on March 19, 2007, 12:27:05 pm

Don't even plug the vote cheating on Darksiders. I voted earlier and it was 65% yes 35% no. When I went back to check the results about 3 minutes later, it was 43% yes 57% no. So if anybody's cheating, it's the Hugger community.

Dwight_K_Shrute

The BAC has gotten into the outsourcing game.  They have hired a company in Bangalor, India to continously monitor all online polls and vote when necessary to ensure positive results. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TennesseeRaz

The one time I was excited about living in a democracy, rather a republic, and the darn website wouldn't tally my vote!

HoopS

Frank is the one who claimed that only 5% were unhappy.   And I haven't voted yet, only 1 vote I know, but go ahead and assume atleast one more will be voting *Yes*.

hogman64

tobs54

HogBaptist

Frank and Swine

Big swings = low number of votes.
It was 59 yes, 42 no after I just voted Yes.

hogsNbeer

I voted!    Man that felt GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!       FIRE NUTT!!!!!!!!     :puke:

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

BigDeal

Quote from: HogBaptist on March 19, 2007, 12:35:30 pm
63-37 wow

This poll is obviously flawed. A complete waste of time.
Why aren't darksiders comitted to putting up money for a "real" poll ?

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Frank and Swine on March 19, 2007, 12:35:58 pm
Big swings = low number of votes.
It was 59 yes, 42 no after I just voted Yes.
The poll IS sort of hard to find on the page. My guess is that a lot of people don't even see it, so you're probably right about the low number of votes.

Frank and Swine

kitshicker

66-34 now...........that felt gooooood!

DEVIL DOG HOG

The other 11 SEC schools are voting for Nutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

HogBaptist

Quote from: BigDeal on March 19, 2007, 12:36:50 pm
Quote from: HogBaptist on March 19, 2007, 12:35:30 pm
63-37 wow

This poll is obviously flawed. A complete waste of time.
Why aren't darksiders comitted to putting up money for a "real" poll ?

lol.  you are funny.  you huggers are winning and you are crying where are the 5%...then you guys start losing and you cry flawed...which is it man?

little pigee

It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

BigDeal

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on March 19, 2007, 12:47:51 pm

I'm sure it's ONLY darksiders who vote twice.  Good grief.  Are you that delusional?
I must be because my voted only counted once. Integrity has its place, even we are on the honor system.

(Besides, i clicked it over and over and didn't see the numbers jump. It must only happen when someone votes "yes")

ghg1

Teresa's not going to get any work done today.

razornole

no way Big Deal, they just voted for me, cuz I couldn't cast my ballot :O)
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

TheHogFan

That will show everyone! Good job guys, nothing like a internet poll to show the truth about a situation. Sure glad we are all making a huge difference in this current state of affairs. Keep voting, we can change the world with just a few more clicks!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Craig O Squeal

BigDeal

Quote from: Craig O Squeal on March 19, 2007, 01:04:26 pm
69 yes...31 no

Probably the same people that voted this poll are the ones that voted one of the previous polls it shows in the link "Which 12-5 upset has the best chance of happening?"

inhognation

I just voted and it is up to 71% yes and 29% no.  There was no tally of how many votes had been cast though.

Hogblog

strawhog

that sounds pretty overwhelming to me.

MuskogeeHogFan

Isn't it amazing that the vast majority think he should go? Go figure. The line forms to the right to help him pack his household.

Just my take.
Go Hogs Go!

scorhog

A bottle in front of me is cheaper than a frontal lobotomy.

Polamalufan

Quote from: bphi11ips on March 19, 2007, 01:04:08 pm
68% Pro-Razorbacks, 32% Pro-Nutt

Thats pretty much hitting the nail on the head

007 License To Squeal

I think this could be the silver bullet I've been waiting for ....This article is a recruiting nightmare!!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

CorningHog

I know this is just the "INTERNETS" but how many schools have a POLL on an SI website asking if their coach should be fired?

Interesting that now the National Media in sports offers a POLL.

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

razorsox

You must be too unintelligent to realize that there are people all over the nation voting on this.  This isn't  limited to people in the state of Arkansas.  Noboby ever said 95% of the country wanted Nutt gone.  That approximation would be better suited for the state level.  Keep reaching for the stars and keep on hugging.  You'll get there one day.
The last thing we need is a bunch of rednecks running around with McFadden Cowboy jerseys.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />