Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My interview with Louisana QB Justin Higgins

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 14, 2007, 10:42:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Justin is 6'1 175 with 4.6 speed. Justin was named the Louisana 3A Outstanding Offensive Player. He was the state's leading passer, finishing with 3,393 yards on 172-of-423 passing with 29 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. I had a short conversation with Justin last night and here's what he had to say.

TRG: How was your visit to LSU's Jr. Day?

Justin: It went pretty good. We toured the campus. The best part was the weight room.

TRG: Who are some of the schools sending you letters?

Justin: LSU, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Ole Miss and Mississippi state. Alabama texted me the other day.

TRG: Has Arkansas contacted you?

Justin: I haven't heard from them. I get a letter about once a week.

TRG: Any offers?

Justin: No offers yet.

TRG: Do you have plans for any camps?

Justin: I'm not for sure yet.

TRG: Any idea on when you may make a decision?

Justin: I'm not going to make a early decision. I want to visit around.

TRG: Do you have any favorite teams?

Justin: I'm liking LSU and Florida right now.

I talked to Head Coach Bo Barton a couple weeks ago and he said his kids would make early decisions. He said didn't want any distractions. Justin said the opposite. Coach Barton told me he, Justin, WR Chris Tolliver and OC Tyler Simmons would be visiting Fayetteville April 14th. Justin didn't know anything about that.

I'll check back later and see what's up.

I plan to talk to Chris and Tyler in the future.

slopinhogs

why waste our time with him he's a 3a kid and not having us as a favorite .lets get someone who loves razorbak red
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Bacon The Saddle Again

There aren't many kids outside the state that bleed Razorback red.  Our recruiting base is getting better, but it isn't so good we can rely on in-state guys anymore.  Plus, it looks darn good to beat out some of the big boys in a recruiting battle.

lumphog

Quote from: slopinhogs on March 15, 2007, 01:40:10 pm
why waste our time with him he's a 3a kid and not having us as a favorite .lets get someone who loves razorbak red
Just because you grow up in a small town DOSEN`T mean you can`t play ball. If so Arkansas woulbn`t produce any players...........I`m from the country,....Give me the ball!!!