Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go South Alabama Something-or-others!

Started by Table Rocker, March 14, 2007, 06:21:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 14, 2007, 07:38:04 pm
They are the USA Jaguars. 

For $50 give the unique names given to South Alabama's star back court in the late 80's.  An additional $50 for the names of the two players that were give the names.

That's when basketball was basketball baby.
Peanut Butter and Jelly = Jeff Hodge and Junie Lewis; they led a masterful comeback against 6 seeded Bama, 86-84 with a last-second tre.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

HogFan514

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on March 14, 2007, 07:55:30 pm

For $50 give the unique names given to South Alabama's star back court in the late 80's.  An additional $50 for the names of the two players that were give the names.

Peanut Butter and Jelly = Jeff Hodge and Junie Lewis; they led a masterful comeback against 6 seeded Bama, 86-84 with a last-second tre.

$100 coming your way.  Since I don't actually have the money I'm sending an autographed copy of Rick Schaeffer's new book "Why God talks to Me and not to You"
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

d1nonlyhogfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 14, 2007, 08:00:17 pm
Quote from: d1nonlyhogfan on March 14, 2007, 07:55:30 pm

$100 coming your way.  Since I don't actually have the money I'm sending an autographed copy of Rick Schaeffer's new book "Why God talks to Me and not to You"
LOL--Make sure there's a copy of that pic of him on the DTS website--also autographed.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it." -- Lou Holtz

"I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win." -- Urban Meyer

HogFan514

come on   SSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

HogFan514

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRUD!