Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas offers Tyler Wilson in baseball

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 14, 2007, 05:17:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Arkansas baseball Coach Todd Butler called Greenwood Coach Craig Jones today and presented Tyler with a baseball offer.

DeCori Green Eggs and Birmingham

Is this something he is interested in or is he definately wanting to play football too?  Thanks for all the good work!!

BadDogGHSDogPound

Tyler is very excited about the baseball offer from Arkansas. As far as where he'll go, it's football first for college. He won't be deciding quickly, he's going to do the camps and see what all the possibilities are.
2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

jackflash

With his size, his future better in baseball or football

MarionHog

yraciv

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: yraciv on March 15, 2007, 01:24:31 am
Quote from: MarionHog on March 14, 2007, 10:46:02 pm
Quote from: jackflash on March 14, 2007, 10:18:52 pm
Football.
baseball
As long as he doesn't burn his arm out, his future will be in baseball.  I coached against him last year and he has a wicked curve ball and as he gets older he will just gain velocity on his fastball.  I do think he will be a good QB, but I think he will be a better pitcher.

LyonHog

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on March 15, 2007, 08:53:34 am
Quote from: yraciv on March 15, 2007, 01:24:31 am
Quote from: MarionHog on March 14, 2007, 10:46:02 pm
Quote from: jackflash on March 14, 2007, 10:18:52 pm
Football.
baseball
As long as he doesn't burn his arm out, his future will be in baseball.  I coached against him last year and he has a wicked curve ball and as he gets older he will just gain velocity on his fastball.  I do think he will be a good QB, but I think he will be a better pitcher.

WHen i watched him pitch i was not blown away.  GRANTED we watched him pitch not bat against him and he was only a soph at the time.  I say he has potential and raw talent.  (broke stegal's record for k's as a soph).  Good velocity, better curve then stegal's but he seemed so freakin cocky and i hate that when i play someone, especially when you are beating them.  I wish he would play in the 7A instead of 6A ( or is it 5A?) so we could get a better judge of how good he really is.

key_stone12

He plays in the 5A.

He a decent curve with a workable change. Last time I played him, we roughed him up and sent him to the showers in the 2nd.

thahawg