Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Willie Warren of Ft. Worth

Started by chrisbracadabra, March 13, 2007, 07:03:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisbracadabra

I'm surprised I have never heard of the kid before. He sounds like a beast and is being recruited by everone(showing high interest to Arkansas over other powerhouses!) Rivals has him listed as #3 Shooting Guard in the Nation. Here is a link..... http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=42534&Sport=2

Am I the only one who has never heard of him? Someone please fill me in on this kid.

DeCori Green Eggs and Birmingham

We have discussed him quite a bit on here.  He is an outstanding player.

chrisbracadabra

I was thinking that was the case. I'm new to the boards and wasn't sure.

Hog Fan from Camden

Is he a shooting guard or point?  I've heard both.

Hawgballz

Quote from: chrisbracadabra on March 13, 2007, 07:03:16 pm
I'm surprised I have never heard of the kid before. He sounds like a beast and is being recruited by everone(showing high interest to Arkansas over other powerhouses!) Rivals has him listed as #3 Shooting Guard in the Nation. Here is a link..... http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=42534&Sport=2

Am I the only one who has never heard of him? Someone please fill me in on this kid.

You should visit the recruiting forum more often.  You can find more info on Mr. Warren in the stickied thread at the top of the recruiting forum.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

dotnet

Space Man

Quote from: chrisbracadabra on March 13, 2007, 07:03:16 pm

He is a higher rated player than James Anderson, although they are in 2 different classes and is currently favoring Kansas over Arkansas, but that may change if Heath is backed up and supported by the university.  If he is not, then Willie Warren is a name that Arkansas can forget. 

Hog Realist

He just said in rivals Its Kansas, then Arkansas and Texas tied for 2nd.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Hog Realist on March 14, 2007, 12:37:47 pm
He just said in rivals Its Kansas, then Arkansas and Texas tied for 2nd.

This is not good, because just 2 weeks ago it was Kansas or Arkansas with no one else having a shot.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

HawgG

Rival coaches are killing Arkansas right now in recruiting, because of the uncertainty of Heath's job.

UK administration came out in support of Tubby to avoid having him have to go through this.The UofA administration is just pathetic and while they are pissing in da wind the future of the BB program is taking big hits by rival coaches negative recruiting against Arkansas.

I read where Jenirro Bush was worried that Heath might lose his job.Bush said if that were to happen he would sign with Miss St., who is still recruiting him along with other schools.

Kids need to know who is going to coach them and the quicker the better.

Self isn't leaving Kansas and Gillespie isn't leaving A&M, they have their teams primed for a NCAAT run and are recruiting to keep their teams at Championship level.

Heath is our guy and the UofA needs to get off their lazy a%$#@ and support the guy.

Hog Realist

March 14, 2007, 03:18:27 pm #10 Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 03:20:43 pm by Hog Realist
And where did u read this about Bush, just the other day he was on rivals saying how happy he was that we beat Miss State and how he was rubbing it in all of his friends faces.  Says he is ready to sign and is not worrying about Heath's job status

This is how rumors get started

Hog Realist

Warren seems easily influenced by current results.  An early round exit for Kansas and I see things being the same as before.  We go deep and we are right there.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: HawgG on March 14, 2007, 01:54:24 pm
Rival coaches are killing Arkansas right now in recruiting, because of the uncertainty of Heath's job.

UK administration came out in support of Tubby to avoid having him have to go through this.The UofA administration is just pathetic and while they are pissing in da wind the future of the BB program is taking big hits by rival coaches negative recruiting against Arkansas.

I read where Jenirro Bush was worried that Heath might lose his job.Bush said if that were to happen he would sign with Miss St., who is still recruiting him along with other schools.

Kids need to know who is going to coach them and the quicker the better.

Self isn't leaving Kansas and Gillespie isn't leaving A&M, they have their teams primed for a NCAAT run and are recruiting to keep their teams at Championship level.

Heath is our guy and the UofA needs to get off their lazy a%$#@ and support the guy.

they're too busy supporting that pathetic waste of space that thinks he can coach football.

jackflash

If were going to kept Stan, they need to stand up and say so, the longer it goes and their no change the more it will hurt in recruiting? They need to show some manhood and make a decision. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HawgG

March 15, 2007, 01:03:41 am #14 Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 01:06:50 am by HawgG
Quote from: Hog Realist on March 14, 2007, 03:18:27 pm
And where did u read this about Bush, just the other day he was on rivals saying how happy he was that we beat Miss State and how he was rubbing it in all of his friends faces.  Says he is ready to sign and is not worrying about Heath's job status

This is how rumors get started

This is according to the guys that follow Razorbacks recruiting.

Of course Bush is happy that Arkansas made it to the tournament because he has reasons to think that Heath will be his HC next season.

Let Heath get wrongfully fired then we will get to see Mr. Bush help Miss St. win the SECW next season and beyond.

Hog Realist

To be honest the chances of Miss St. winning the west are good regardless of Bush