Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basketball recruiting?

Started by Modsquad24, March 13, 2007, 06:13:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

I think it would actually be a good thing at seasons end for McGowan, McCurdy or Hunter or a couple of them to transfer, because we need to get some players ready that actually help us alot, because after next season we lose 7 Seniors and will have about 6 or 7 guys left to play and 6 or 7 new guys. GHG!

jackflash

Having either of the Kids transfer, how good it would be, depends who replace them with. I think if Hunter wants to play, it would be best for him to do so. I would like to see McGowan redshirt a year before making that opinion.  McCurdy seems to enjoy being a razorbacks, do not want too kids like that off. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: jackflash on March 15, 2007, 02:57:14 pm
Having either of the Kids transfer, how good it would be, depends who replace them with. I think if Hunter wants to play, it would be best for him to do so. I would like to see McGowan redshirt a year before making that opinion.  McCurdy seems to enjoy being a razorbacks, do not want too kids like that off. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

That's why Arkansas currently has a line of JUCO's (highly rated) on their list, and I think they are still in the hunt for Jai Lucus.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgballz

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 15, 2007, 08:51:04 pm

That's why Arkansas currently has a line of JUCO's (highly rated) on their list, and I think they are still in the hunt for Jai Lucus.

How ironic would that be, if we signed Jai Lucus knowing what good friends he and James Anderson are.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Space Man

Quote from: HawgBall06 on March 15, 2007, 09:08:08 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 15, 2007, 08:51:04 pm

How ironic would that be, if we signed Jai Lucus knowing what good friends he and James Anderson are.

Arkansas is out of the running for Jai Lucas

jmchog

I thought Jai Lucas was either OU or Kentucky?