Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Arkansas @ La. Tech Game 1 thread

Started by Ross U (HDHF), February 02, 2007, 05:22:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CCU Cougar

Quote from: pbjones81 on February 02, 2007, 08:12:23 pm
when are we going to see the offense I keep hearing about?
May be tough in this weather, muscles are stiff

Walker is HBP again... is he faking again?

Swing

1. Dugger lf
2. Sean Jones rf
3. Danny Hamblin 1b
4.Brian Walker c
5. Aaron Murphree d.h.
6.Ben Tschepikov 2b
7. Logan Forsythe 3b
8.Jerrod Carroll cf
9.Matt Willard ss
10. Nick Schmidt p
McClelland brought in in rel

Swing

CCU Cougar

You have to make contact on a hit-and-run... that's terrible

Swing

Swing

CCU Cougar

Swing

Swing

Swing

Swing

Swing

maybe next inning is when we break bats out

3kgthog

I see Ks and taking lots of pitches could be a problem again this year.  :puke:

Swing

were bringing in new pitcher
ground out to SS
6-3 put out

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Swing

Swing

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Marshfieldhog

CCU Cougar

Swing

Swing

1. Dugger lf
2. Sean Jones rf
3. Danny Hamblin 1b
4.Brian Walker c
5. Aaron Murphree d.h.
6.Ben Tschepikov 2b
7. Logan Forsythe 3b
8.Jerrod Carroll cf
9.Matt Willard ss
10. Nick Schmidt p
McClelland brought in in rel

CCU Cougar

Swing

Swing

HighonSwine

Thank god we have a deep pitching staff this year. 

CCU Cougar