Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season tickets...

Started by #3 HogFan Kyle, January 15, 2007, 05:52:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#3 HogFan Kyle

Just curious, but those of you that are saying that ya'll are giving up your season tickets...How much truth is there to this?

Just thought I'd ask...

rzrbckfan426

coach.....im assuming this is coach.....I don't seriously think its gonna matter if anybody gives em up or not, b/c somebody will be right behind them in line to pick up the stray tickets.......oh and by the way.....who was it that told you about the problem with nutt about 5 years ago when we met......oh yeah, that was me....JD

Hawgvillain

100% for me...I have attended nearly every game at RRS for the past 5 years...wont be going to anymore until HDN is gone.

Not trying to be melodramatic about it - I just want someone I can respect at the helm.

#3 HogFan Kyle

Quote from: rzrbckfan426 on January 15, 2007, 05:54:47 pm
coach.....im assuming this is coach.....I don't seriously think its gonna matter if anybody gives em up or not, b/c somebody will be right behind them in line to pick up the stray tickets.......oh and by the way.....who was it that told you about the problem with nutt about 5 years ago when we met......oh yeah, that was me....JD

Oh...no, buddy.  I'm just curious to know my chances of getting down to the lower level.  If all these folks are so hellbent on staying with their allegiances to Gus, then I'm damn sure gonna try and better my upperdeck perch next season.  And I don't remember you telling me about problems with Nutt.  To be fair, you were drunk a lot that year. ;-)  But yeah, screw 'em.  Give me your seats and enjoy Tulsa.  The On-The-Border is pretty good there.

TransAmHawg

I don't think that most of us that want a change will give up our tickets. I'm keeping the tickets and will let my seat be empty. My own way to show them how I feel.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

TikiHog

that might not be a bad idea just move down to the empty seats

Hogpuddin

I'm not happy with the situation, but I've got way too good of seats to give up.  I'm a non-donor, as well.

TulsaHogFan

Already called the TU office. 

My tickets are gone.   I will not renew.

Scott E.

I'll be giving up 4 lower level seats on the 40.  Have at 'em.  I'm not funding this grab ass circus any longer.  I can get the same sensation much cheaper by buying a hammer and hitting myself in the kneecaps.

ozarkhog

How exciting are those seats going to be next year when we get our heads handed to us on a plate because HDN is calling plays full time once more?

Are you people so blinded by the glow from the sewers that you can't see a difference between the play calling this year and last year? Do you really think Nutt had an IQ pump installed?
Let me answer for you NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Your play caller is gone! Welcome back finger nail chewer long may you live.
AKA: Snowflake  
Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

REALTOR Hog

I'm looking to buy season tickets.. Anyone want to sell me some?
- GO HOGS -

hog.goblin

Quote from: mhunterg13 on January 15, 2007, 06:31:53 pm
I'm looking to buy season tickets.. Anyone want to sell me some?

Sorry, keeping my four.  Looking forward to see DMac and Felix the Cat next year (and whoever else rises up...hopefully Monk-again and Crawford or RoJo).

hogsrmyfav36

Ask UglyUncle how much truth there is to my indicating I won't give to the foundation nor renew my tickets.  He just lost his free ride to watching the games.

I will not give money that helps pay Houston Nutt's salary.  Not anymore.
F&*!NG INTRANET

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: #3 HogFan Kyle on January 15, 2007, 05:52:22 pm
Just curious, but those of you that are saying that ya'll are giving up your season tickets...How much truth is there to this?

Just thought I'd ask...

I gave mine up 3 years ago, including contributions to the Razorback Foundation, and damn glad I did!  I will not buy another ticket until Nutt is Sacked!

hoghevn

You guys can have my 3.  Fantastic seats in the South outdoor club section.  I'm done with this program and giving money to it.  I'm sick of all the dishonesty, betrayel and the ignorance and stupidity of the Administration.  Shame on them for their deceitfulness.

Randall baumgartne

anyone have link for season tickets for Tulsa?

Scott E.

PIGskin Pride

Someone should represent the 1,000's who are ready to give up there tickets.  That person should go to the university and negotiate a release of all of our tickets with the pretense that we can have them back when Houston is gone.  This would give them a shot at getting our support one day and a chance for the fans that care so much they would give up their tix a chance to get them back without giving 10 grand. 

Personally, it probably doesn't matter because the way we are heading, these tix will not be hard to get in several years. 

As you can tell, mine are gone as are my donations.

Peace,
PIGskin

jdhoover

My donations are staying. 

GO HOGS GO.
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

#3 HogFan Kyle

Quote from: PIGskin Pride on January 15, 2007, 06:49:24 pm
Someone should represent the 1,000's who are ready to give up there tickets.  That person should go to the university and negotiate a release of all of our tickets with the pretense that we can have them back when Houston is gone.  This would give them a shot at getting our support one day and a chance for the fans that care so much they would give up their tix a chance to get them back without giving 10 grand. 

Personally, it probably doesn't matter because the way we are heading, these tix will not be hard to get in several years. 

As you can tell, mine are gone as are my donations.

Peace,
PIGskin

I've officially decided that this is the most assinine statement I believe I've ever heard!  "We don't want to go now, because we're bad (despite our not being such).  But, but, but, we want our same seats when the guy we don't like is gone."

When you're done sounding like my 6 year old cousin, move to the back of the line please.

GREG1021

e-MAILED CHUCK DICUS today, cancelling 4 club seats ofr the season and no mre money to the foundation from me!!!!