Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***WATCH ARKANSAS-KENTUCKY ONLINE

Started by mathhog, February 23, 2008, 11:56:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

I did a quick search and found this from online tv forums.

1. you HAVE to download 'tvuplayer' to watch.  (aka the video feed is in a program with a green circle for an icon, NOT within internet explorer...  though you probably need ie to use it)
2. you might need to download 'sopcast'
3. you might need to download the 'VLC player'

most of the info for where to download those 3 programs is on that link or in those forums..  at least google tvuplayer to start... thats the main thing.

click on "2;00 eastern arkansas at kentucky" on the link to test it once you've downloaded tvuplayer.... right now, its a CBS station from california.... so you'll get THEIR ads and THEIR coverage all day.

again, same standard applies... you can double-click to expand to full screen, volume and video quality is in the player, etc...

For the record, this isn't "SEC APPROVED" so watch at your own risk. I do not endorse this, just passing along the info.  *I CAN'T SEE HOW THIS COULD BE ILLEGAL, YOU ARE STILL WATCHING THAT CBS AFFILIATE'S COMMERCIALS, AND THIS ISN'T A CABLE CHANNEL, BUT A 'FREE' NATIONAL STATION, SO IF YOU HAD AN ATTENNA NEAR SAN FRANCISCO YOU COULD WATCH THE SAME THING. 

Just my two cents.  Enjoy!

http://golf.cautela.nl/ncaa/15560-ncaa-today-feb-23-a.html

Pioneer Fan

Thanks for the info.

I can't believe I have to work today, but this link makes it all okay!!!
I have an inferiority complex, but not a good one.

flagstaffhog

Quote from: Pioneer Fan on February 23, 2008, 01:39:57 pm
Thanks for the info.

I can't believe I have to work today, but this link makes it all okay!!!

Ditto that!
Go HOGS Go!