Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark-Bama game time, Network won't be decided until next week

Started by WizardofhOgZ, October 02, 2017, 12:41:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: rhames on October 02, 2017, 01:21:26 pm
Please no CBS.

Figures.  If CBB somehow avoids the reaper in Columbia East his reward is a public execution on network TV the next week.

alohawg

Quote from: Razor1997 on October 03, 2017, 08:28:01 am
52-0. Twice!

I don't think they'll beat us worse than that this year, though.

Yeah, I remember now, unfortunately.
It was discouraging watching their 2nd team do whatever they wanted to ole miss. They're ridiculous, like semi-pro.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on October 03, 2017, 08:32:51 pm
Figures.  If CBB somehow avoids the reaper in Columbia East his reward is a public execution on network TV the next week.

lol.....
This is my non-signature signature.

Razor1997

Quote from: Silver Hog on October 03, 2017, 07:57:23 pm
sucks to be so scared of bama all the time.
yeah. Can't wait until they go on probation again and we start thumping them 42-6 like in the old days.

hogcard1964

Quote from: alohawg on October 04, 2017, 12:57:28 am
Yeah, I remember now, unfortunately.
It was discouraging watching their 2nd team do whatever they wanted to ole miss. They're ridiculous, like semi-pro.

LOL

I know, huh?  Also keep in mind Ole Miss is really the equivalent of a pretty good high school team.

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on October 02, 2017, 12:41:43 pm
We'll be on either CBS (2:30 PM Central), ESPN2 (6:00 PM) or ESPN (6:15 PM), depending on who wins what next Saturday.

http://www.secsports.com/article/20895478/sec-football-tv-schedule-games-october-14
I honestly can't believe that CBS would pick it up, even if it is 'Bama. Hate to say it but surely there has to be a game that likely offers far better odds of a legitimate contest. Unfortunately in my mind saying such is close to treason no matter how much it's based in truth.

jcbville

razorcash2