Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs-Bison Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 17, 2006, 11:04:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TXrazorback

Because he is not that good??
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Maddhog

I can't believe what I am seeing. 
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Thrilbilly

TXrazorback

Quote from: Maddhog on March 17, 2006, 12:42:48 pm
I can't believe what I am seeing. 

Just curious, why can't you believe it?
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

hogman64

Ferguson is killing us and Stan gets the assist for leaving him in....

Tater Salad

OK now I'm getting worried...30-23 Bison lead, Timeout

MrsPiggy

Unless Heath has a surprise up his sleeve, I have a bad feeling about this....

Cresthog

If we can battle back and beat good SEC teams then we can most certainly battle back and beat Bucknell. Unless your telling me that Bucknell is better then the SEC teams?

TXrazorback

PhillyHog

C'mon...This is ridiculous.  I know that we like to play from behind...but how sweet would it be if we could just put a team away...start to finish...

CiriusPorker

BigHog396

Again, same crap we saw in the middle of the season and against Florida in the SECT.  Team is playing flat, and the coach has no clue about who to put on the court.

TXrazorback

Quote from: PhillyHog on March 17, 2006, 12:44:30 pm
C'mon...This is ridiculous.  I know that we like to play from behind...but how sweet would it be if we could just put a team away...start to finish...

We will.............................................in the Memphis game 8)

scb12

We are looking like the 2004/2005 razorbacks...

Completely out of sync, playing the opposition`s game, and either forcing up every shot or turning the ball over.  This is the worst we have looked in a while...I still think we are in it though, we just have to put some pressure on them and speed the game up some.  They will eat us up with the half court game all day. 

Cresthog

BigHog396

We aren't going to get a chance at Memphis if we don't start playing basketball.

Sammy_Hogar

Quote from: Cresthog on March 17, 2006, 12:44:06 pm
If we can battle back and beat good SEC teams then we can most certainly battle back and beat Bucknell. Unless your telling me that Bucknell is better then the SEC teams?

We have to remove our heads from our asses first!

TXrazorback

CiriusPorker

down by 10?
this is pathetic..

TXrazorback

Thrilbilly

I am ready for McDurdy to come in for a while....dammit 33-23

PhillyHog

We need to shut the perimeter down...the box score stats are the same except they are 5-9 from behind the ark and we are 1-6...does anybody else think terd ferguson overrates himself...

scb12

I am passing up clubbing to watch the game...if we lose, I will be very disappointed.  It is already almost 8 p.m. here. 

33-25  :puke:

BigHog396

March 17, 2006, 12:46:51 pm #173 Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 10:00:17 pm by BigHog396
What the heck is Jefferson doing in the game!!!!!

TXrazorback

Of course we make the shot after the foul

MrsPiggy

WHY is Dontell Jefferson in the game???

Cresthog

Either Brewer or Modica needs to step up and take this game over now!!

BigHog396

RealSmartGuy

Stan huggers think this offense looks great and we are on the verge of the final four, AS I type, Dontell committed a turnover, imagine that, maybe we will make a run

pigfoot

We're giving it away.  Sloppy passing.  Poor ball handling.  No offense.  We look like we did at the beginning of the season.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

scb12

Picking it up a little bit...gotta keep it going.  Have to run it up the court and pressure the hell out of them. 

Cresthog

Quote from: RealSmartGuy on March 17, 2006, 12:47:57 pm
Stan huggers think this offense looks great and we are on the verge of the final four, AS I type, Dontell committed a turnover, imagine that, maybe we will make a run

Go ahead and admit when we win games you area stan hugger and when we lose you hate him....definition...NOT A TRUE FAN

so leave that talk for some other thread besides the game thread buddy

Thrilbilly

Are we even looking inside!!!!

cityhog

BigHog396

The huggers forget we beat two cellar-dwellers for 3 of our 6 wins, and beat Florida without Humphrey, Alabama without Davis, and a Tennessee team with NO inside game.

HogFather

SOMEBODY GET DONTELL OUT OF THE [CENSORED] GAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

1go_hogs_go1

Well, I'm not one to blame the refs, but is it just me or has the officiating been pretty bad this game? It's almost ridiculous.

chillinhoggie

Quote from: scb12 on March 17, 2006, 12:46:39 pm
I am passing up clubbing to watch the game...if we lose, I will be very disappointed.  It is already almost 8 p.m. here. 

33-25  :puke:
Europe?

Cresthog

Quote from: BigHog396 on March 17, 2006, 12:50:45 pm
The huggers forget we beat two cellar-dwellers for 3 of our 6 wins, and beat Florida without Humphrey, Alabama without Davis, and a Tennessee team with NO inside game.

Hey I got an idea...lets look at all the negatives instead of some of the positives. Our team is in the tourny playing RIGHT NOW and that is all that matters. So suck it up, you may not like Stan and what he does with the team but atleast root for them and act like you want them to win. It doesnt matter how we won or who we beat the fact of the matter is that we won. So shut up and cheer

RealSmartGuy

I will never be a Stan Hugger, never have been, you will never mistake me with a Stan Hugger, bottom line Jefferson is still in the game, great shot by modica

big boes

"Unless your telling me that Bucknell is better then the SEC teams?"

i'd bet the sucknell is better than miss st and ole miss.

PhillyHog

I only saw a little bit of the game during my lunch break but it looks like their perimeter defense is keeping us from getting good looks inside.  I think the way to attack the basket is using our athleticism and size and keep those alley oops up...at the very least they will get us on sportscenter...

Cresthog

Quote from: big boes on March 17, 2006, 12:53:14 pm
"Unless your telling me that Bucknell is better then the SEC teams?"

i'd bet the sucknell is better than miss st and ole miss.

They better then Bama? Tenn? Florida? Kentucky? LSU?

big boes

if i have to hear the "ronnie broke his arm story" again i'm muting the volume.

Thrilbilly

scb12

¨He broke his right elbow on a water slide when he was a kid.¨

Really??

BigTyme

cityhog

woohoo!  we broke 30 points

Thrilbilly

BigHog396

Quote from: Cresthog on March 17, 2006, 12:52:48 pm
Quote from: BigHog396 on March 17, 2006, 12:50:45 pm

Hey I got an idea...lets look at all the negatives instead of some of the positives. Our team is in the tourny playing RIGHT NOW and that is all that matters. So suck it up, you may not like Stan and what he does with the team but atleast root for them and act like you want them to win. It doesnt matter how we won or who we beat the fact of the matter is that we won. So shut up and cheer
Shut your pie hole.  I was AT the SECT, I am a "TRUE FAN".  And, I WILL criticize this poor excuse for a game of basketball if I feel like it.