Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SC Game Thread? Does anyone care

Started by HeathHateMe, February 04, 2006, 02:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeathHateMe

If Pookie doesn't get drafted he should come back and play football next year.  I think he would have a year of eligibility.  He just plowed over a guy.  Mississippi State had a guy like that a few years back.  Played 4 years of BBall and stayed for a year of football.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

CplHawg

damn, when this team is ON, they look so good. then at other times they look like a high school team. and today they are ON. poetry in motion

HeathHateMe

Quote from: ballhog on February 04, 2006, 03:28:23 pm
If I see anymore Vanilla Ice quotes heathhateme, I'm going to see if the moderaters will ban you.

Any more.  It's just one, and the best at that.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

hogman64

I usually dont think announcers are total idiots  when we are killing someone, but these guys are total idiots...........did he just learn the word "sugar" today... I have watched thousands of b ball games and never heard that word and I hope this is the last time I do........what a goofball................

pfrg999

Hit a damn free throw... what the hell is the 2nd half jinx
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

ballhog™

That's the problem, we can't turn the switch back on when it gets turned off.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

dotnet

Quote from: ballhog on February 04, 2006, 03:03:27 pm
Thomas keeps getting better and better imo.

He can't be getting better if Heath is his coach.

D-macs cuz

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HeathHateMe

Quote from: ballhog on February 04, 2006, 03:31:31 pm
That's the problem, we can't turn the switch back on when it gets turned off.
I've got the same problem with the wife.  Very depressing.

Sonofahog

Shut the door or a monster may come out??   What the heck does that mean?
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

ballhog™

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I am convinced Heath hates McCurdy.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Hogger

ballhog™

just like the kentucky game we have quit playing defense this half.  They scored 21 in the 1st half.  Have 23 already this half with 8 minutes left.

pfrg999

Quote from: stillahog on February 04, 2006, 03:32:36 pm
Shut the door or a monster may come out??   What the heck does that mean?

it's the Moster who does not share the sugar
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Shocktheman

I just logged on and caught the box score. . . what has got into Modica?  The game is not on TV where I live, I have the darned Vols on TV

hogman64

Shut the door or a monster may come out??   What the heck does that mean?

would that be a sugar monster??

pfrg999

D-macs cuz

D-macs cuz

Quote from: hogman64 on February 04, 2006, 03:34:47 pm
Shut the door or a monster may come out??   What the heck does that mean?

would that be a sugar monster??

nice

Sonofahog

The monster may come out.  Close the door Hogs.  Ellis is the biggest idiot I have ever heard

D-macs cuz

HeathHateMe

Cliff got into town last night and was bored after seeing Brokeback Mountain so he did a google search on sports cliches, and wrote down as man as he could.

pfrg999

Sonofahog

I was sitting here sharing the sugar,  and I forgot to close the door, and the monster came out.

ballhog™

I haven't seen us run a well concieved inbounds play all year.

pfrg999

D-macs cuz

cliche but that would be a huge win beating LSU

HeathHateMe

Who's up for a rousing round of Hard to be Humble after the game?

D-macs cuz

Tater Salad

Someone please Feed Vincent Hunter...

Sonofahog

Ferguson fouled because he didn't share the sugar

ballhog™

pfrg999

HeathHateMe

Good god how many times is hunter going to fall

D-macs cuz

somone turn the ac off, keeps knocking hunter over

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: stillahog on February 04, 2006, 03:37:54 pm
I was sitting here sharing the sugar,  and I forgot to close the door, and the monster came out.

Gotta watch out for those monsters.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Tater Salad

wow..Why???????
Jefferson does not have to foul there!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

HeathHateMe

Does anyone think the outcome would be different if McCurdy were playing right now?  No.

Could the outcome of future games be affected with McCurdy and McGowan for that matter getting much needed experience.  More than likely.

Shocktheman

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 04, 2006, 03:42:01 pm
somone turn the ac off, keeps knocking hunter over

That's pretty damn funny!

ballhog™

the way we are finishing is terrible.  We will probably win by 8

D-macs cuz

i wouldn't call 6 rebounds, demanding the real estate for someone who is 6'10

GrizzledHogFan

If you share the sugar and command the real estate, you can close the door.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pfrg999

UHHHH Defense...anyone,,, Beuler,... Bueler....anyone..

ballhog™

why is it while Heath is drawing something up during the time out, none of the players are looking at the board?

Sonofahog

Quote from: gmb_79 on February 04, 2006, 03:44:04 pm
If you share the sugar and command the real estate, you can close the door.

And all of that keeps the monsters away

SC will not come back because they suck.  We are not playing that well in the 2nd half..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HEATH PLAY THE BOY!!!!!!

Tater Salad

Quote from: ballhog on February 04, 2006, 03:44:30 pm
why is it while Heath is drawing something up during the time out, none of the players are looking at the board?

I'll take that as a rhetorical question...we all know why