Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do any of Y'all remember the young man from Tulsa...

Started by PigPusher, February 04, 2006, 10:32:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPusher

that was a terrific basketball player (a couple of years ago)?  He skipped college and went directly into the NBA. What has happened to him?
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

HoopS

tulsahog36

his name is Kalena Azabukee (sp), he played at Kentucky and left last year after his jr year, no nba team picked him up, I heard he was playing in the nba developmental league but not sure

PigMan

Amazing talent. Too bad college wasn't a part of his development plans.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

Shelden Williams
Julius Lamptey
Kevin Bookout
DeAngelo Alexander
Kelenna Azubuike
Marques Hayden
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PigPusher

Quote from: tulsahog36 on February 04, 2006, 10:45:49 am
his name is Kalena Azabukee (sp), he played at Kentucky and left last year after his jr year, no nba team picked him up, I heard he was playing in the nba developmental league but not sure

Now I recall. For some reason I have him skipping college.  I know it was discussed and it sure looked like he was going to be the next super star. Another example of inability of the all-world being unable to make the transition. Surely hope that kind of thing does not hit our young football team.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.