Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog BB already starting to fall of the national radar

Started by hoggystyle78, February 04, 2006, 08:27:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggystyle78

I read an article the other day where the guy writing it was talking about the "name" teams who are struggling this year and the fact that many will miss the NCAA tourney, the teams mentioned were Kentucky, Louisville, Arizona, and a few others. No mention of the Hogs though. It seems to me that if we don't get our BB program turned around, and I mean quick, we may fall back into the middle of the pack, and for Hog BB that's just not acceptable! Everything that Eddie and Nolan built is being torn down right before our very eyes. Many recruits coming up now cannot remember 40 minutes of hell or the national championship. The powers on the hill need to fix the problem NOW, but with the way other things have been handled lately, it doesn't make me feel like the right thing will be done. Rescue our BB program before it's too late! :'(

VoR

We've been struggling too long to be put in that category  :puke: .
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Yoko Oinko

Face it.  Arkansas has fallen into the "has been" category with UNLV, Houston and UCLA.  It can get out of the funk with the right coaching.  Georgetown and Villanova did it.  So can the Hogs.  I don't believe the current staff is the ticket.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

Deuce Pigelow

We haven't been on the national radar since at least '96 or '97. We haven't even been in the middle of the pack. We have been in the bottom of the pile. Face we are no longer in the elite, and it will take a long time when or IF we ever get back again. And we DEFINATELY WILL NOT get there with Heath.