Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Werner puts Ole Miss in the hunt for Mallett

Started by pbjones81, February 04, 2006, 03:38:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pbjones81

from rivals...

"Ole Miss coach Ed Orgeron stated that the hiring of new offensive coordinator Dan Werner and new offensive line coach Art Kehoe has brought instant credibility to Ole Miss recruiting. One of the country's top 2007 pro style quarterback prospect Ryan Mallett likes Coach Werner a lot. Will it be enough for Ole Miss to get in the running for his services. Get the entire story and more inside."

http://rivals100.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=509461

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: pbjones81 on February 04, 2006, 03:38:30 am
from rivals...

"Ole Miss coach Ed Orgeron stated that the hiring of new offensive coordinator Dan Werner and new offensive line coach Art Kehoe has brought instant credibility to Ole Miss recruiting. One of the country's top 2007 pro style quarterback prospect Ryan Mallett likes Coach Werner a lot. Will it be enough for Ole Miss to get in the running for his services. Get the entire story and more inside."

http://rivals100.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=509461

If Mallet does in fact fear competition then why would he go where Brent Schaeffer will be starting this fall.  Makes no sense to me.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TuckFexas

Cause he knows MM is the real deal and Schaeffer isn't?? I don't know much about Schaeffer so don't take anything I said to serious.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

hoggystyle78

Plus isn't Schaeffer going to be a junior this year?, Mallett could come in, redshirt , and then take over with 4 years to play. I don't like the thought of going against Mallett, he's a big Hog fan you know, but with Mitch already here, i doubt Mr. Mallett will give the Hogs a serious look. From what I hear, he likes Michigan alot, I could handle that alot better than him going to Ole Piss.