Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The new, improved hogville - kudos

Started by whatsshakinbacon, February 03, 2006, 08:57:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsshakinbacon

February 03, 2006, 08:57:45 pm Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 09:02:26 pm by whatsshakinbacon
This site, already head and shoulders above all other Razorback fan sites, took a step up this week.

Douglas, public kudos from me (and I'm sure many others will follow) for your hard work and major improvements.  I especially like the background and new smilies.

;D

Bacon out...

WindyCityHog

I hate the new emoticons.

Too robotic.

...but like the site redesign.

ABQ went out of his way to improve the site ;)

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: WindyCityHog on February 03, 2006, 09:00:51 pm
I hate the new emoticons.

Too robotic.

...but like the site redesign.

ABQ went out of his way to improve the site ;)

ABQ or Douglas - is my small brain missing something?

Bacon out...

WindyCityHog

mutdog

This message board has all the amenities.  good job.  First class message board.  Even though I don't agree with all the posters.  lol.

lumphog

HatfieldHog

Board looks real good!  Great job, whoever get's the credit. Hey, I'm not a computer guru, but can anyone tell me why, after every time I post, I have to log in again?

Lots of good hog fans on here!    See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: HatfieldHog on February 03, 2006, 10:43:26 pm
Board looks real good!  Great job, whoever get's the credit. Hey, I'm not a computer guru, but can anyone tell me why, after every time I post, I have to log in again?

Lots of good hog fans on here!    See ya

Because your name is hatfield.  Doug's computer is the McCoy model XL7a.

Bacon out...

HatfieldHog

Bacon, your humor is remarkable.  I like a man with a sense
of humor.   Keep it up and someday I'm gonna laugh.  If I have hear the McCoy thing once, I've heard it ..... times!

BTW, I do know some McCoy's!    See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

berg

Hatfield,  I have the same problem and have been trying to figure it out w/out any luck.  Let me know if you come up w/ anything. ??? ???

Lanny

Clear your cache and delete all cookies.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

karma26

I can't stand change but this has definitely grown on me. Great job guys. We appreciate all you do to keep this site up and running.  :razorback:

berg

All right!!  I had to go into the control panel and delete all the cookies that way.  I had been using my firewall to delete the cookies but apparently that doesn't get them all.  Thanks Hsv1.

Now that I can navigate around this site a little better I just want to say what a great site it is and how I like how the moderators try to keep as few topics as possible by combining topics.   It makes it much easier to follow.  This site definately has more options than other sports sites.  great site and I'm glad to be here. 

hoggystyle78

Best Hog board on the net just got better. Thanks for all the hard work guys.