Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Stan Gone?

Started by BigoBoys, February 03, 2006, 07:03:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigoBoys

Or does he stay if he makes it to the tournament? 

hogattack21

If we make the tournament he will stay, and if he dont he wont( I hope). I wont care if he stays as long as we make the tourney, but he better go to KNIGHT SCHOOL this summer and learn how to chew some @$$.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: hogattack21 on February 03, 2006, 07:13:52 pm
If we make the tournament he will stay, and if he dont he wont( I hope). I wont care if he stays as long as we make the tourney, but he better go to KNIGHT SCHOOL this summer and learn how to chew some @$$.

yea, I thought that hipsher (or whoever was going to be the assistant) was supposed to be the ass chewer of the bunch.  it doesn't seem to hold much water if the head guy can't bite off a piece himself, though.  even if he truely isn't like that, he has to see the importance of it... especially with something like rebounding, blocking out, finishing possessions, etc.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

pignatious

Making the tourney should be a given for this program. Winning at least one or two games in the tournament should be expected every year. This is the no. 8 program of all time. Anything less should be unacceptable. Time to stop acting like we're just happy with crumbs. We have had the trophy before, act like you belong there Arkansas! I am talking to clueless JFB and whoever else thinks just getting to the tournament once every 4 years or so is sufficient.
Freedom is never free.

RAZ FAN

From what I hear, it is that he had better make it far in the SEC tourn and win at least one game in the NCAA tourney or he will be shown the door. Hope that is true, because as stated above we should be in the NCAA tourney every year and at least make it to the 2nd or 3rd round at least.

BloodRedHog

:razorback:
If he is shown the door, I DO NOT want another up and comer -- go after the big boys and get one.
:razorback:
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...