Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-South Carolina Score Predictions,What do you think

Started by hogfan13, February 03, 2006, 06:10:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WichitaStateRazorback

February 03, 2006, 06:14:39 pm #1 Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 06:21:26 pm by BigNasty56187
We will be up by 12 at halftime.  Our lead will extend to 21.  Stan Heath will they tell them team that they have a 21 point lead and can hold on to that.  We end up losing by 6.

:puke: Stan Heath

hogfan064

This game is between to of the unluckiest teams in the league.  USC has blown double digit leads against Tennessee and Kentucky.  Neither team plays well down the stretch.
I'll say

Hogs 75
USC 69

ENHOG

You're right Hog fan!  I still think we pull it off.

HOGS 78
COCKS 68

MUST WIN @ HOME!!!!!!!!!!
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

PIGG

SC - 71
UA -69

sorry, just an honest opinion.  south carolina is a really good team.  i think there will be a small turnout at BWA and we'll probably blow another lead.  i have to go off of what i've seen.  hogs, please prove me wrong and show me that there's still reason to hope for the madness.
Let's drink till we can't feel feelings anymore!
- Peter Griffin

hogfan064

One thing to consider is Renaldo Balkman sprained his knee this week and as of Friday Afternoon is listed as questionable.

HappyHog

Arkansas by double digits.  2 starting positions were up for grabs this week.  New focus translates into intensity on the court and 2 strong halves (interesting concept) in the same game.

Hogs - 84
Cocks - 71

JustoHogFan

Since, in my eyes if we don not win against the gamecocks our season is over and you can look at that in one of two ways.  If you wonder why its over ill tell you. Its because stan cant coach and he will have lost control of the team they wont even respect him, as a coach anyway.

1. We do not go to the tourney and Stan the Man is fired( That will be a glorious day) if he's not ill sob

2. The sec sucks so bad this year stan pulls one out of his rump and makes the tourney and he will coach FOREVER. (this is sarcasm and a joke.....I Hope)

Anyways I still love the hogs just not what stan and frank are doing to them.   SOOIEE PIG!!!!

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: BigNasty56187 on February 03, 2006, 06:14:39 pm
We will be up by 12 at halftime.  Our lead will extend to 21.  Stan Heath will they tell them team that they have a 21 point lead and can hold on to that.  We end up losing by 6

I hope not, but am afraid you are right.  If this happens we go to LSU and lose by 20+.  Heath gets another contract extension to 2011.

Tater Salad

Quote from: abostian on February 03, 2006, 09:18:48 pm
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on February 03, 2006, 06:14:39 pm
We will be up by 12 at halftime.  Our lead will extend to 21.  Stan Heath will they tell them team that they have a 21 point lead and can hold on to that.  We end up losing by 6

I hope not, but am afraid you are right.  If this happens we go to LSU and lose by 20+.  Heath gets another contract extension to 2011.

Seems likely to me

hog caller

I'm going out on a limb but have been there before Hogs 64 gamecocks 62

HognotinMemphis

End of Heath's U of A career. He can join Nolan in the unemployed ranks.

SC will win by double digits.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

BloodRedHog

For the first ever in my career as a fan...I say...

I don't care about the game.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Richard_white

Okay i thought about this long and hard...arkansas will be up 34 points 44-10 and in the second half South Carolina will make a huge come back and the score will be

Arkansas 54
South Carolina 56

just fooling

Arkansas 79
South Carolina 71

WPS

WestMemphisHogFan

tiber

UA - 65
USC - 60

I miss the high-scoring games of the early 90s. 

Franchise_Hog

One of the MUST WINS.  The Bud has to be loud.

Hogs  77
Cocks 65

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

YepItsMe

Anyone got some tickets they want to sell or give away to the game?? PM me

Queen Hog

Of course the eternal optimist thinks the HOGS will win big.  Go HOGSSSSSSSSSS :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Captain Pork

Arkansas 65 South Carolina 59, but not without a scare at the end. When South Carolina starts comming back, Heath will put in his year long starters because of experience & we all know what happens when that happens!

toshortrock

wow,its been a week almost,well,we might win,but don't count on it,i'm putting together a girls team to go up there and play against them
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

tulsahog36

arkansas 51  south carolina 52  as neither team scores in the last 10 minutes.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*