Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's up with Alex Mortenson??

Started by wupigsuey, February 03, 2006, 05:34:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wupigsuey

Was hearing he was leaving but I keep seeing him on depth charts. Nothing on the Georgia Southern website (I think that's where he was going anyway)....any news??
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

hogfan160

fireguy

He decided to stick around... He must "love that helmet".

wupigsuey

February 03, 2006, 05:38:12 pm #3 Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 05:42:51 pm by wupigsuey
Gracias!...gotta love the helmet
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

McKdaddy

Quote from: wupigsuey on February 03, 2006, 05:34:12 pm
Was hearing he was leaving but I keep seeing him on depth charts. Nothing on the Georgia Southern website (I think that's where he was going anyway)....any news??
I know I'll get smited for this, but do you ever read the paper? watch the news? read the internet?  Get out of your cave.  Just like the guy 2-3 days ago that posted the USC game had been moved!!!  No shiite.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

HawgnDos

Quote from: McKdaddy on February 03, 2006, 08:20:24 pm
Quote from: wupigsuey on February 03, 2006, 05:34:12 pm
I know I'll get smited for this, but do you ever read the paper? watch the news? read the internet?  Get out of your cave.  Just like the guy 2-3 days ago that posted the USC game had been moved!!!  No shiite.
No smite for you, my God, that news is so old and was repeated over the talk shows enough I have to ask the enquirer, " when did you get out?"