Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivals just released its JUNIOR ALL AMERICAN TEAM (2007)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 03, 2006, 02:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

February 03, 2006, 02:43:04 pm Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 02:47:16 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie

Jose Valdez is recruiting Josh Oglesby to Arkansas.  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogtheball

Have we already offered a scholarship to Lee Ziemba?  He would be an awesome addition to the team in a couple of years.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Pig Power

Quote from: hogtheball on February 03, 2006, 02:46:13 pm
Have we already offered a scholarship to Lee Ziemba?  He would be an awesome addition to the team in a couple of years.
yes

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

The real Hogules

Josh Oglesby has several teams listed as possibilities, but I'm afraid that the Hogs are not amoung them at this time.
Maybe Jose Valdez can convince him to at least take a visit.
I have a feeling that our recruiting next year will reflect how we compete in our new offense this fall.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

HogPsych

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: The real Hogules on February 03, 2006, 04:21:36 pm
Josh Oglesby has several teams listed as possibilities, but I'm afraid that the Hogs are not amoung them at this time.
I have a feeling that our recruiting next year will reflect how we compete in our new offense this fall.

Rumor has it Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Arkansas and Wisconsin have given him (verbal offers) As opposed to a direct offer w/ letter.   

This kid is a great kid... always smiling with a great attitude yet quite polite... the pictures do not do his size justice he is an absolute mammoth!!!  Here are some pictures from a camp in Ohio.

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Pig Power

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on February 03, 2006, 04:39:46 pm
Quote from: The real Hogules on February 03, 2006, 04:21:36 pm

Rumor has it Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Arkansas and Wisconsin have given him (verbal offers) As opposed to a direct offer w/ letter.   

This kid is a great kid... always smiling with a great attitude yet quite polite... the pictures do not do his size justice he is an absolute mammoth!!!  Here are some pictures from a camp in Ohio.

He would look good in a Razorback uniform.

pfrg999

6'7  That pretty Tall.... Him and Lee Both 6'7 300+  Nice Bookend Tackles
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hogfan160

We have got to get this guy. To me Ziemba is just as important a pickup as Mitch. In order to win big at any level of football you have to have a dominating line.

fireguy

Pig Power.... great pic, forgot what we are talking about.

hog caller