Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN website is asking question about arkansas this morning

Started by Sanctified Swine, February 03, 2006, 08:50:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanctified Swine

on the college football front page there is a multiple choice question about which new will be the first to lead his team to a national title. Arkansas with Mustain has the fewest votes (of course we know why - out of the schools mentioned, he has the least to work with), but lets show the team some hope and love

Hogs4Ever

HogsFan66

My vote for MM is in. Gotta love those Alaskans.....they have MM on top also.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogfan064

Alaskans love us because everyone thinks our state initials are AK.  We give them free publicity. 

dirthog

how strong is the SEC we have three schools in the poll.
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

WichitaStateRazorback

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

mchogfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 03, 2006, 09:14:22 am
Alaskans love us because everyone thinks our state initials are AK.  We give them free publicity. 

That's the truth...my daughter actually has a textbook with a big AK right in the middle of our state. 
California...they tell me I was born there, but I really don't remember.

hoginator

Voted!
Come on Hogville, let's get Mitch in the running...

Funny how when I talk to folks in other parts of the county and tell them my address with AR, they say Arizona?
Education please...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

HogKong

Let's keep this rolling. LETS EITHER GET THIS STICKIED OR KEEP POSTING SO IT STAYS AT THE TOP!!!

HogKong

HogKong

HogKong

Hey SWINE, change the Topic name to STICKY THIS! So we can get all Hogville members to vote today!!!!!!!

HognotinMemphis

Of the posters in this thread, I'm guessing the average age is 16. Is that right?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

fireguy

pikehog

I like how when you click on the states it gives you a break down by state. We have some Wyoming fans because 14% of them voted for MM.

Great Poll.

TuckFexas

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 03, 2006, 10:06:01 am
Of the posters in this thread, I'm guessing the average age is 16. Is that right?

Are you serious or do you just like being a b*tch?
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

ENHOG

\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

HogKong

HogJoeHelm

Well, you being 12 kinda throws off the curve, doesn't it?

Pigzwillfly

TennesseeRaz

Ah, that's cool!  Does this mean that I will never have to see Longhorn in Memphis' comments again?  Or does it just work on this thread?

hoghart

My vote is in...still 7%

Out of 24000 votes, we are going to have to make a big showing to change the grade significantly.  E-mail all of your hog friends to go vote!

WPS
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

Doug

TennesseeRaz, when you slap the twit on ignore, it stays on ignore.  You can still view the posts without taking him off ignore if you want.

HIM is just your typical darn stirrer, he should change his name, since he's now an avowed hog hater and loves making noise about absolutely nothing.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

sooie dog

It's about time for your annual karma bump.  You know when you switch your negative with the positive. 

pfrg999

HA HA HA HA ... you are such a freaking Liar... and your making a fool of yourself.... "I had 6 Season Tickets" LIE ... You would have sd I had season tickets.... When I had Dinner with Calipari he told such funny stories..  LIE LIE LIE.... But it is Freaking Funny and SAD...  Your a Brokeback Mountain... Hornblower wanna be... Stewie Posted All of your predictions You were WRONG all the time...  It's sad Really... HA HA HA ...Lame hornblower

I of course think you are a Texass worm... and should go to Tuck Fexas boards to spew your Prodigious Drivel but yet you stay and try to  enlighten us with your (98%) crap overview of a university that you neither support nor have to much knowledge of.  Lets see  How do you come by your vast knowledge of the Razorback Program.... Talk to the Players.. Huh, oh then Coaches Hummm, Then Staff maybe well heck, Are You On campus Much? How many games go you go to.... Did you go to school there... C'mon oh Donghorn Blower... Tell us you Great and vast knowledge.... You are like the Wizard of Oz... Some big Bluster and pull back the curtain... nothing but a Gimpy old POS, who doesn't know Jack... Sad really

You put people down when you cannot deal with the facts....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HogKong

Quote from: pfrg999 on February 03, 2006, 10:34:20 am

HA HA HA HA ... you are such a freaking Liar... and your making a fool of yourself.... "I had 6 Season Tickets" LIE ... You would have sd I had season tickets.... When I had Dinner with Calipari he told such funny stories..  LIE LIE LIE.... But it is Freaking Funny and SAD...  Your a Brokeback Mountain... Hornblower wanna be... Stewie Posted All of your predictions You were WRONG all the time...  It's sad Really... HA HA HA ...Lame hornblower

I of course think you are a Texass worm... and should go to Tuck Fexas boards to spew your Prodigious Drivel but yet you stay and try to  enlighten us with your (98%) crap overview of a university that you neither support nor have to much knowledge of.  Lets see  How do you come by your vast knowledge of the Razorback Program.... Talk to the Players.. Huh, oh then Coaches Hummm, Then Staff maybe well heck, Are You On campus Much? How many games go you go to.... Did you go to school there... C'mon oh Donghorn Blower... Tell us you Great and vast knowledge.... You are like the Wizard of Oz... Some big Bluster and pull back the curtain... nothing but a Gimpy old POS, who doesn't know Jack... Sad really

I don't care who you are. That's funny right there!

HogJoeHelm

No, we need to make an effort not to say anything in response to this lowlife.  He wants to cause a frenzy on our board.  Let's just all ignore him and he'll leave, just like all the talent from Texas this year.

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

WindyCityHog

Just asking....

Why even care about that poll?

MM will get 95% of the Arkansas vote....

The poll will not be an indictment on MM.  It's an indictment on the Hog football program.

Nationally, Arkansas is a nobody.

pfrg999

Quote from: WindyCityHog on February 03, 2006, 10:38:47 am
Just asking....

The poll will not be an indictment on MM.  It's an indictment on the Hog football program.

Not exactly a Nobody...More like a Never think about... They know Us but don't Care

HogKong

Just asking....

Like I said earlier, just sitting at work not working.  So why not try to inflate MM #'s since he is a much better QB than the others on that list.

WindyCityHog

Quote from: HogKong on February 03, 2006, 10:41:05 am
Just asking....

Like I said earlier, just sitting at work not working.  So why not try to inflate MM #'s since he is a much better QB than the others on that list.

Because I am beyond caring what the rest of the country thinks when it comes to the Hogs.

Arkansas needs to start earning respect....beginning this upcoming year.

Some computer-jockey's opinion in New Hampshire or North Dakota means squat to me.

Mitch will definitely get his chance....and that poll will only reflect what we already know.....Arkansas is ecstatic about Gus, MM, DW et al...the rest of the country could care less.

HogKong

Quote from: WindyCityHog on February 03, 2006, 10:45:51 am
Quote from: HogKong on February 03, 2006, 10:41:05 am
Just asking....

Because I am beyond caring what the rest of the country thinks when it comes to the Hogs.

Arkansas needs to start earning respect....beginning this upcoming year.

Some computer-jockey's opinion in New Hampshire or North Dakota means squat to me.

Mitch will definitely get his chance....and that poll will only reflect what we already know.....Arkansas is ecstatic about Gus, MM, DW et al...the rest of the country could care less.

I never disagreed, I actually agree! Like I said just sitting at work not working! ;D ;D

hogfan064

Well, these polls are sometimes shown on Sportscenter.  If we win the vote then its free publicity.  Remember all those Bama fans voting on the Pontiac Game Changing Performances this year?  That was great publicity for them IMO.

HogKong

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 03, 2006, 10:49:43 am
Well, these polls are sometimes shown on Sportscenter.  If we win the vote then its free publicity.  Remember all those Bama fans voting on the Pontiac Game Changing Performances this year?  That was great publicity for them IMO.

Agree, so lets get this STICKIED to the top, or I will sit here all day posting so it stays at the top.

WindyCityHog

Publicity gets you so far....

I think it's worthless Hogfan...

...but I suppose you can make an argument for your point of view.

This time of year that poll has little, if any, significance.  Perhaps if this was early August?  Who knows....

HogKong

HogKong

lumphog

Quote from: pfrg999 on February 03, 2006, 10:39:52 am
Just asking....

Not exactly a Nobody...More like a Never think about... They know Us but don't Care
This  "WILL"  change with time!!!! This IS a talented team that will TAKE some "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" from the national media & public. The peices are in place to RETURN to the top of college football [where we SHOULD be]. This team will be remembered as the team that brought us BACK to national prominence...BCS....I think we are turning the corner.....We have the potential, IF, Nutt stays out of the way. :-\ ;D

hogfancb

HogJoeHelm

We're at 8%!  Keep the votes coming!

How can I vote more than once on the same computer?

pbjones81

HoginMemphis,  whats your deal?  Ive read several of your posts and I cant quite figure you out.... You know too much about the program to NOT be a hog fan, but at the same time Ive never seen you say anything positive about it...Are you, or aren't  you a hog fan?  One things certain, you sure seem like a prick....just my opinion.

HogJoeHelm

FLKeysGuy,
  WHen you see the 134 year coach, scroll all the way to the bottom.  Should be on the right side

Smithers™

I just voted, it was at 8%...

not like it matters anyway, 99% chance it will never happen.

HogFather

"I don't know what I've been told......."
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on February 03, 2006, 09:22:58 am
Eskimo's love the Hogs.

"...but Eskimo HiM is mighty cold."

FLKeysGuy

I'm not Einstein, but how could the average age of posters on this thread be 16 when anyone under the age of 18 is in school at the moment?

HognotinMemphis

You are like air...you're everywhere. What about your executive job at Large Corp? How are you getting any work done?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

pfrg999

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 03, 2006, 12:03:54 pm

You are like air...you're everywhere. What about your executive job at Large Corp? How are you getting any work done?

Just where you are b!tch.... Yes you put 20+ posts on this site alone... I have the Time... Stewie Owned you Yesterday Everything you say is crap..
Just to remind you so everybody knows