Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yep, Aggies really are stupid. This is TOO STINKIN' FUNNY!

Started by Reaganite, February 03, 2006, 03:33:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaganite

Aggies typically take offense to having their mental power equated with a box of rocks, but here comes living proof...
(Looks like the aggies could be in for an investigation after this article):

http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16051619&BRD=2288&PAG=46%201&dept_id=475011&rfi=6

About half way down the article, you'll find the following tidbit destined for an NCAA investigator:

The Lee seniors were also able to use the advice of their former teammates in making their decision. McCoy, who said he's been looking forward to Wednesday since he watched Jaime sign his letter of intent a year ago, has received positive reports from his brother about A&M and the football program.

"They take care of you down there," McCoy said. "I know from my brother they keep your pockets full, give you plenty of money, keep feeding you meals. Besides that all the help they give you with football. They keep you on your grades with private tutoring. Just good all-around."

I bet this cat used to be in charge of the hurricaine prep at the aggie bookstore too:

Chief Mac

Quote from: Reaganite on February 03, 2006, 03:33:16 am
Aggies typically take offense to having their mental power equated with a box of rocks, but here comes living proof...
(Looks like the aggies could be in for an investigation after this article):

http://www.mywesttexas.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16051619&BRD=2288&PAG=46%201&dept_id=475011&rfi=6

About half way down the article, you'll find the following tidbit destined for an NCAA investigator:

The Lee seniors were also able to use the advice of their former teammates in making their decision. McCoy, who said he's been looking forward to Wednesday since he watched Jaime sign his letter of intent a year ago, has received positive reports from his brother about A&M and the football program.

"They take care of you down there," McCoy said. "I know from my brother they keep your pockets full, give you plenty of money, keep feeding you meals. Besides that all the help they give you with football. They keep you on your grades with private tutoring. Just good all-around."

I bet this cat used to be in charge of the hurricaine prep at the aggie bookstore too:

boy if that doesn't have the NCAA down there ASAP, I don't know what will.  Too funny!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Reaganite

What's even more of a hoot is that apparently the aggie sportswriter didn't see anything wrong with it either!

RAZORBART

yes sir, once again we understand why it takes 3 aggies to replace a light bulb !!!!! Ha

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: Reaganite on February 03, 2006, 03:42:38 am
What's even more of a hoot is that apparently the aggie sportswriter didn't see anything wrong with it either!

No friend of the Faggie program would have printed that quote!  LOL

Reaganite

I just found it amazing.   Out of the mouth of babes.  hahaha

hogsanity

Ah, the guy will say he was joking, or was misquoted.  The NCAA is too busy busting teams for having "offensive mascots" or hounding bottom level programs to go after A&M or Tx or any other big $$ school.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HouTxRzbck

I posted this in another thread...

This article has been going around my work all day today...All the Aggies here are a little worried about what comes out of this.  Sports radio this morning in Houston was talking about it and they were trying to figure out what he meant.  They were saying that there is no way he would blab that out like he did.  They couldn't believe what came out of his mouth.  Also, the article just runs past it like it was no big deal.  It seemed the author didn't realize what he was writting.  It's quite humorous.
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

HOGLUVIN

Thats friggin incredible. Dont you know that the coaches at A&M are about to pass out.

Reaganite

Quote from: hogsanity on February 03, 2006, 11:44:53 am
The NCAA is too busy busting teams for having "offensive mascots" or hounding bottom level programs to go after A&M or Tx or any other big $$ school.

I'm sure they'll pencil in some time for this.  I'm still shaking my head over it.