Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you want to see happen?

Started by batmanfan, February 02, 2006, 04:36:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see happen

Count our losses, want the hogs to loss out to get rid of Defeat..get a real coach in there
25 (67.6%)
Keep Heath and always stay mediocre at best (Like Bummer/MSU in b-ball)
12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

batmanfan

I bet you guys are real fired up about the game against USC huh? HAHAHAHA.  This game means nothing really.  This team isn't worth a crap and I can't believe the national sites are picking them still in the tournament.  It won't happen but most importantly they don't deserve it.

Right now it may be better to continue to disappoint and get Stan Deafeat out of here.  That's my vote.  Being a bubble team just isn't good enough and its not even fun.

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

jdhoover

Not a fair way to ask the question.

I vote to keep Heath.  That does not mean I vote to stay mediocore, however, if you look at the trend, we are getting better.  The cupboard is getting full.  If the fans always had their say, a new coach would be at 90% of the universites every 3 years and nothing would ever get better.
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

pfrg999

I won't Vote I Never Want the Hogs to Lose... How Freaking Selfish... Just to get what You want ... you want the to lose... That is not a Fan... Fair Weather.....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pfrg999

Quote from: batmanfan on February 02, 2006, 04:36:20 pm
I bet you guys are real fired up about the game against USC huh? HAHAHAHA.  This game means nothing really.  This team isn't worth a crap and I can't believe the national sites are picking them still in the tournament.  It won't happen but most importantly they don't deserve it.

Right now it may be better to continue to disappoint and get Stan Deafeat out of here.  That's my vote.  Being a bubble team just isn't good enough and its not even fun.

BAT

You and hoginmemphis... must be buddies... Brokeback style
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

artyhog

Can not voit for either.  Neiter is acceptable.

pfrg999

Quote from: artyhog on February 02, 2006, 05:09:02 pm

+1 for you.... that is right

Razorback88

I won't vote in this one.  I can't see someone rooting against the Hogs as a true fan.

pfrg999

Quote from: Razorback88 on February 02, 2006, 05:53:22 pm
I won't vote in this one.  I can't see someone rooting against the Hogs as a true fan.

+ 1 For You also.... That is the way I feel

Broken Trigger

rok-dog

BAT

Besides batman,  just who exactly are you a fan of?  Obviously not the U of A.  So why do you post here?  I have read your posts for several months now and most seem to be derogatory and antagonistic.  If you don't like us ( Hogs,)  then you don't have to be here.
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

Salty Hog

You can hate our coaches/teams or love them or whatever...but if you for ANY REASON want the Hogs to lose, then you are not a Hog Fan.  Go post on a board where the fans don't care about their team.

P.S. Your poll is lame.  Have a nice day.  :-\
Fear The Hog!!!!

Porquemada

Right now I could accept some of Alabama and MSU's "mediocrity". When's the last time we beat Bama? and if there was a team that is "rebuilding" it would be MSU yet they still have our number.

johnny cash

Why would anyone want to vote against the hogs.  That just isnt right. Who ever votes against there own team doesnt need to be a fan.  We need to be behind our team through whatever.  We cant suck all the time.

WestMemphisHogFan

Very unfair question.  I want Heath to stay, and do not believe that is a vote for mediocrity.  I believe that we are improving, and will continue to improve.  I still believe that we will be dancing this year.  Win all five remaining games at home, and pick up one on the road...dancing.

I can not imagine anyone hoping for the Razorbacks to lose for their own personal, selfish agenda! 

JustoHogFan

I do not agree with losing damit i just want to win and obviously to do that we must find a new coach......... :puke:

Reaganite

February 03, 2006, 11:55:51 pm #16 Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 12:46:16 am by Reaganite
You wrote in your poll:
"want the hogs to loss out to get rid of Defeat.."

First, It's Lose out... not loss out. 
Second, climb your arse back on the little bus and go back to elementary school.

If you're going to have a rigged, jacked up poll about our college team at least spell the f#!(N words right!

dhornjr1

Quote from: artyhog on February 02, 2006, 05:09:02 pm

Exactly. I'd love nothing more than for Heath to turn this team around and really get going. That's where some people might misunderstand me. I don't want Heath to fail. I don't want Nutt to fail. It doesn't matter to me who the coach is as long as there are a lot of W's and championships involved.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Reaganite on February 03, 2006, 11:55:51 pm
You wrote in your poll:
"want the hogs to loss out to get rid of Defeat.."

First, It's Loose out... not loss out. 
Second, climb your arse back on the little bus and go back to elementary school.

If you're going to have a rigged, jacked up poll about our college team at least spell the f#!(N words right!

Actually, it's LOSE, dude. But, I understand you're pissed because the poll is a little slanted.

Reaganite

OMG!!!  I was pissed and hit the O one too many times!  hahahaha That's what I get for not previewing it!   Jokes on me!

Sanctified Swine

i am for an option not on there... keep improving like we have been and win some SEC championships in the near future

lunchbox72703

I was looking forward to a reply from batman on all of these intelligent posts, but alas...with a bat-smoke-bomb, he is gone........HOLY NON REPLYIN' BATMAN

Richard_white

Heath needs to leave bottom line, i am so sick of motion offense, i am so sick off boring 2-3 zone..where is the man to man? where is the full court pressure?.oh wait you have to score on a possesion to do both..lol...heath's problem is developing talent..only brewer is the only consistent player for the hogs or it consistently everyone plays like crap?..lol..bottom line heath needs to go, hire dick vitale i dont care just fire heath.

WPS

hogattack21

If Heath gets us to the Tourney that just fine, he can stay as far as I am concerned, but damnit he better make it a habit. Maybe just get us there this year, but from here on out get us to the sweet 16 or further consistently every year or other year. If he cant do that, then can his @##. We got it from Nolan for about 10 years.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

Foshodo

Quote from: rok-dog on February 02, 2006, 10:04:12 pm

BAT

Besides batman,  just who exactly are you a fan of?  Obviously not the U of A.  So why do you post here?  I have read your posts for several months now and most seem to be derogatory and antagonistic.  If you don't like us ( Hogs,)  then you don't have to be here.

are you not aware of Bat's past? he is a Hog fan... he's been on and removed from practically every Hog site known to prove it...

He is also the proud owner of very tight gear...

hoggystyle78

I will never vote for the Hogs to lose. If Stan doesn't get it done this year he may not get another chance, he's had 4 years and if we don't make the tournament this year that's just unacceptable.

ballhog™

C. None of the above.

I want to win.  If Heath can do it great.  If he can't then we need to get someone else in here after this year.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Baghdadhawg

Won't even answer this one.  I always pull for the Hogs.  You can't be a fan and want them to lose no matter what the reason.

VoR

Sorry, I pass on both, at this point I want Heath gone, but I'm way to much a homer to wish for losses.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Yoko Oinko

Losing won't get you a first round draft pick.  It makes recruits look elsewhere.  I want the Hogs to win, but win more than Heath is providing. 
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

berg

+1 for everyone who refused to vote. ;D