DLUXHOG

Blanchard Springs.........

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

MJ2

Torqued pork

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Albert Einswine

White and North Fork Rivers, Spring River and countless places in the Ozarks and Ouachitas.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Junkyard Hog

Boll Hawg

Craig's BBQ, Devalls Bluff
UAM Campus
Buffalo River
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

HawgWild

I've always liked the drive into Boxley, coming in from the east on highway 21, descending into the Buffalo River Valley.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: HawgWild on September 17, 2013, 09:43:40 am
I've always liked the drive into Boxley, coming in from the east on highway 21, descending into the Buffalo River Valley.

It's great! I like that whole drive, starting at Clarksville, ascending up from the River Valley to the top of the plateau, it's a beautiful view back into the valley and then just a pleasant drive all the way to Boxley.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

rickm1976

Hunting anywhere in the Ozarks or Ouachitas, and trout fishing anywhere on the White River below Bull Shoals.  I have some really favorite golf courses in the state, but no place beats anywhere in the Arkansas wilderness.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HuntinHog

October 25, 2013, 09:01:05 am #14 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 03:45:50 pm by HuntinHog
Quote from: Boll Hawg on September 17, 2013, 09:09:47 am

And Sportsman's in Stuttgart.

And somewhat inexplicably, the Oyster Bar in Little Rock.

But trumping them all is the family deer and duck camp.

HogMama0604

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Boll Hawg on September 17, 2013, 09:09:47 am
UAM Campus
Buffalo River

I eat at or get take out from Craigs every time I go home.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Boll Hawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 29, 2013, 10:20:15 am

I eat at or get take out from Craigs every time I go home.

As do I.  It's only 15 miles from my parents house.  I've found it's much more cost effective to buy 2-3 pounds of the bbq and a quart of their slaw.  Pick me up some buns at the dollar store and we'll eat for days on it! 
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Boll Hawg on October 31, 2013, 09:06:32 am
As do I.  It's only 15 miles from my parents house.  I've found it's much more cost effective to buy 2-3 pounds of the bbq and a quart of their slaw.  Pick me up some buns at the dollar store and we'll eat for days on it! 
Most of the time that is what my parents do a day before we come in for a vist. 

DLUXHOG

The drive down highway 7 from Lead Hill to I-40 is tops too.... very, very beautiful drive...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HognotinMemphis

Greers Ferry Lake and surrounding area.

Drive up US 65 from Conway to Missouri line.

Pig Trail drive.

Drive on I-540.

LR and entire area immediately west of LR...Pinnacle, Maumelle, and on to Mt Magazine area.

And of course, Fayetteville.

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

DeltaBoy

I spent many weekends just West of LR at Pinnacle and Maumelle.

Hog Without A Cause

Razorback_Mack

January 08, 2014, 09:33:34 am #23 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:52:12 am by Razorback_Mack
Cache River and White River NWR.
Wattensaw and Dagmar WMA.
The boat ride from Willow Beach Park to downtown Little Rock.
The drive up Highway 7 North from Hot Springs to Russellville.
The drive from Pine Bluff to Eudora on the way to Gulf Shores.
Crossing the dam in Heber Springs.
Devils Den.
Getting lost on Lake Winona Road.
The dam at Mountain Pine on Lake Ouachita/Ouachita River.
The old Alexander plantation in Scott, Arkansas
Marlsgate Plantation in Scott, Arkansas.
The seventh inning stretch at Baum Stadium.
The walk down Razorback Road.
Calling the hogs in RRS.
Getting hammered on the golf course.
Hearing drunks scream them ponies down the backstretch at Oaklawn Park.
Mt. Magazine.
Wading down the Cadron Creek outside of Enola, Arkansas.
Walking in the River Market.
Lake Ouachita State Park.
Restaurants: Cothams in Scott, Craigs BBQ in Devals Bluff, Woo Dats in Bald Knob, Flying Fish in Little Rock, Cajun Boilers in Hot Springs, Dondies in Des Arc, Grubbs

Most of all, the last 1/2 mile of gravel road before I get home. 

DeltaBoy

Hwy 7 from Hot Springs to Russelville is great in Oct.

bennyl08

Emerald Park and Hideout Hollow and DWR Razorback Stadium.

Then, Big Dam Bridge, Burns Park, Lucky Luke's BBQ, entire Buffalo River area, Pinnacle Mnt.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse