Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This guy...is at it again

Started by code red, February 03, 2017, 02:58:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

Eric Beisel per Twitter....advises Arkansas basketball team not to show up in Columbia.  What is his major malfunction?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hawg Red

Quote from: code red on February 03, 2017, 02:58:27 pm
Eric Beisel per Twitter....advises Arkansas basketball team not to show up in Columbia.  What is his major malfunction?

Well, he had a point.....

We did get embarrassed.

code red

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 03, 2017, 02:59:09 pm

We did get embarrassed.
Too much Peanut Butter at half.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Razorbackers

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 03, 2017, 02:59:09 pm

We did get embarrassed.

It sucked man. I had a whole arsenal of tweets for this [CENSORED], and then we blew it lol

phadedhawg

theshiva

He seems like a punk, but he may have been the spark to turn us into rivals. That loss was more painful because of him.

micali

micali

Does that punk come to arkansas next year? We should blow his twitter up if so.  Well, you all should since I don't tweet college kids.  I know there are plenty people that will.

Hoggish1

Quote from: micali on February 03, 2017, 05:19:30 pm
Does that punk come to arkansas next year? We should blow his twitter up if so.  Well, you all should since I don't tweet college kids.  I know there are plenty people that will.

He graduated.  He's a graduated punk now.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

apcapri

Hollywood_HOGan45

Hopefully the basketball team responds much better than the football team did.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 03, 2017, 07:25:39 pm
Hopefully the basketball team responds much better than the football team did.

If the basketball team has a 17 point halftime lead, I'll guaran-damn-tee you we won't lose. 👍

jbcarol

Quote from: apcapri on February 03, 2017, 06:31:17 pm
Who is Eric Beisel?

Pat Bradley: Who is Eric Beisel and why he thinks Arkansas should not show up

Called his shot against "Ar-Kansas"

QuoteMissouri linebacker Eric Beisel seemingly has a chip on his shoulder, and it appears he's already taking it out on this week's opponent.

Despite a mediocre performance in a 63-37 loss to Tennessee last week — which included the most points a Mizzou team has allowed this millennium — the junior had some strong words for rival Arkansas, which travels to Faurot Field on Friday for the third annual Battle Line Rivalry game.

Actually, those strong words were for "Ar-Kansas" because Beisel refused to pronounce his rival's name correctly.

"We're going to take some aggression out on Ar-Kansas this Friday, this Black Friday," he added. "It's going to be a black-out game. They're not going to see what's coming. If they do decide to show up, like I said, it'll be a huge mistake.

"A lot of that falls on me as the middle linebacker," Beisel said, regarding last week's blowout loss. "I take a lot of accountability for them getting those yards and for them scoring. Obviously we're going to make some changes and progress, and when we step out there against Ar-Kansas, we're going to dominate."

Odom sent apologies in the middle game week.  After the game Beisel tripled down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBoqsa78BYo
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

King Kong

Been to Mizz. I would also tell people to avoid it as well

FineAsSwine

Quote from: jbcarol on February 04, 2017, 05:26:56 am
Pat Bradley: Who is Eric Beisel and why he thinks Arkansas should not show up

Called his shot against "Ar-Kansas"

Odom sent apologies in the middle game week.  After the game Beisel tripled down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBoqsa78BYo

Had to laugh at this one. I like the guy actually. He has a pair and he and the team went out and backed up his talk with a victory. He was taking playful jabs and it really wasn't mean spirited at all.

Not sure the basketball kittycats have any fight left, or anyone on their team like this guy. Nevertheless, this is a team that took a (#2 at the time) ranked Xavier to the wire before falling by 2. So, who knows what might reignite them for a similar burst and if that might be enough to put a scare into the Hogs in Columbia.

hobhog

jbcarol

Razorbackers

Quote from: jbcarol on February 05, 2017, 06:47:23 am
https://twitter.com/ericbeisel38/status/805831640211718145

This kid could be using his magical wizard powers for good. Instead he uses it to mess with Arkansas athletics.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Razorbackers on February 06, 2017, 02:37:56 pm
This kid could be using his magical wizard powers for good. Instead he uses it to mess with Arkansas athletics.

He's Rumplestiltskin!!  Quick!  Somebody steal his dagger!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.