Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With all the negative posts, are there any positives?

Started by KateHog, February 06, 2018, 05:14:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KateHog

elksnort

The game starts in 45 minutes instead of the 8 o'clock start.

navyhog24

Be prepared for them to start off slow as heck as always and get down by double digits in the first half. Then they'll try and mount a comeback in the second half. The story of the lives of the Hogs this year.

HeyHogs

Quote from: navyhog24 on February 06, 2018, 05:29:04 pm
Be prepared for them to start off slow as heck as always and get down by double digits in the first half. Then they'll try and mount a comeback in the second half. The story of the lives of the Hogs this year.
Especially if they come out chucking bricks from 3 land.

elksnort

Quote from: navyhog24 on February 06, 2018, 05:29:04 pm
THIS year?

3of5-2

Another A-V-E-R-A-G-E season is almost over, that's a POSITIVE.

navyhog24

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 06, 2018, 05:33:09 pm
Another A-V-E-R-A-G-E season is almost over, that's a POSITIVE.

One year and one game closer to MA getting fired?

redneckfriend

You're barking up the wrong site. It's like "Young Frankenstein" around here- the peasants are out with pitchforks and torches.

Letsroll1200

Breems

TN won @UK. Makes the TN win look better, and it's always fun to see UK lose.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PonderinHog

Quote from: Breems on February 06, 2018, 08:15:41 pm
TN won @UK. Makes the TN win look better, and it's always fun to see UK lose.
Always!  SCRUK

AlmaHog2011

swineology

PORKULATOR

Most Hogvillians suck butt. True story
Woopigs, good win
Never Yield
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rude1

Best the team has looked in awfully long time. Need to build off this.

pghawg1

It doesn't matter, if we win people are BITCHING if we LOSE people are BITCHING. It used to be enjoyable to get on message boards after a win it sure isn't anymore and that is SAD.

Letsroll1200

PonderinHog

rude1

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 06, 2018, 08:37:10 pm
I'm gonna have to learn how to pronounce his last name.
This. Until then Gabe will have to be it.

Boardon Hamsay

The market bounced back today and gave me a great dip to buy on this morning.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

snf6278

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

la20688

oldbooniehog

Yes, there is a positive.

Arkansas is the absolute best team with a losing record in SEC play.

Always look on the bright siiiide of life, da-doo, da-doo, da-doo-da-doo-da-doo......