Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JL in executive session now

Started by ballz2thewall, November 09, 2017, 09:49:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

Word on the street is that they made Long drink a Coke with peanuts in it.   He wept.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HogPharmer

Quote from: hogsanity on November 09, 2017, 12:05:23 pm
Many schools go after high achieving students from out of state because they take so many soso students from in state. You ever look at the grade requirements to get a lottery scholarship in Ar? Not exactly high end students right there.

And people threw a fit when they initially were going to make the requirement for lotto scholarship be 2.0 gpa AND like a 17 on the ACT....
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

hoglady

Quote from: Seebs on November 09, 2017, 12:08:47 pm
Word on the street is that they made Long drink a Coke with peanuts in it.   He wept.

That's funny.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Porked Tongue

An Episode of Andy Griffith has broken out.

HogPharmer

Better than a diet coke with mentos
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hoggie17

With a moon pie?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Look at this Choad said in the twitter comments..

...Brandon Hopkins‏ @dpiggler  11m11 minutes ago
More
Replying to @TyThomason
That email reeks of Hogville.

The dudes twitter handle is dpiggler, as in Dirk Diggler; and his [CENSORED] joking Hogville type handle looks like someone who must have already been bant ones't or twighs't...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

EastexHawg

Quote from: hawgon on November 09, 2017, 12:05:50 pm
Oh no, it’s perfectly normal to keep a million dollar a year employee out in the Hall cooling his heels for three hours.  Just ask some of the guys on this board.

They are arguing over whether he reminds them more of Kermit the Frog or Jerry Reed talking to Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit.

"Now Bo, when I tell you we're gonna keep winning in football, we ain't gonna keep winning." 

"We're not?"

"No, we're gonna become the worst football program in the SEC West."

"So winning is really worst in the SEC West."

"Right.  And when I say the stadium expansion is gonna cost $78 million, it ain't gonna cost $78 million."

"It's not?"

"No, it's gonna cost $160 million."

"So $78 million is really $160 million?"

"Yeah.  That ought to keep them confused."

"Oh, they'll be confused alright."

hoglady

But if he really wanted to go TRUE Southern old school - it would be an RC Cola with peanuts.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rhog1

https://twitter.com/tythomason?lang=en
2 minutes ago

BREAKING: UA Board members are out of executive session.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: tusked on November 09, 2017, 11:55:00 am
https://twitter.com/TyThomason/status/928678609824419840

This is the pic of man who's balls are now next to rick schaffer's somewhere in the athletic department.
He says he is a husband...and a Lakers fan. What does he husband?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

porque

Quote from: hogsanity on November 09, 2017, 12:05:23 pm
Many schools go after high achieving students from out of state because they take so many soso students from in state. You ever look at the grade requirements to get a lottery scholarship in Ar? Not exactly high end students right there.

Its gotten much more difficult to get in to the U of A.  Their minimum requirements are not real high, but you also can not get in with the minimum.  U of A hands out much less in scholarship money to local kids for some reason.  They say that they are going to correct that. They haven't as of yet. My daughter already knows what she will get from Alabama.  We will not hear from Arkansas until next spring.  Alabama just tries harder for the good students.

Godfather

Word on the street is that they made Long drink a Coke PEPSI with peanuts in it.   He wept.

Fixed that..
WPS to the end.

hawgon

There won't be any immediate announcement of anything.

Seebs

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 09, 2017, 12:11:49 pm
With a moon pie?

That is  RC cola sir. And if reynolds stadium went to RC - there should be no agrument
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on November 09, 2017, 12:12:24 pm
Look at this Choad said in the twitter comments..

...Brandon Hopkins‏ @dpiggler  11m11 minutes ago
More
Replying to @TyThomason
That email reeks of Hogville.

The dudes twitter handle is dpiggler, as in Dirk Diggler; and his [CENSORED] joking Hogville type handle looks like someone who must have already been bant ones't or twighs't...

Actually, Hogville has better letters posted.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Porked Tongue on November 09, 2017, 12:10:50 pm
An Episode of Andy Griffith has broken out.

Heck three hours is the minimum time frame to watch Andy episodes!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: rhog1 on November 09, 2017, 12:13:04 pm
https://twitter.com/tythomason?lang=en
2 minutes ago

BREAKING: UA Board members are out of executive session.

Just in time for lunch.  Then another executive session?
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 09, 2017, 12:11:49 pm
With a moon pie?

Is that a hint Long's going to go to UT Chattanooga?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

bighog2255

Tyler Thomason‏ @TyThomason · 10m minutes ago
Board members are being seated. Jeff Long not in auditorium.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: porque on November 09, 2017, 12:13:38 pm
Its gotten much more difficult to get in to the U of A.  Their minimum requirements are not real high, but you also can not get in with the minimum.  U of A hands out much less in scholarship money to local kids for some reason.  They say that they are going to correct that. They haven't as of yet. My daughter already knows what she will get from Alabama.  We will not hear from Arkansas until next spring.  Alabama just tries harder for the good students.
Going back to 2010 when we had our college finding experience with our youngest, it was crystal clear that Arkansas was not up to par in getting the top students when compared to Oklahoma (it has a division with about 8 people working in to devoted solely to attracting National Merit Finalist students), Miss St, Auburn, and Alabama. I would throw in others but they are obvious already and/or private schools (SMU, ND,  Univ of Va, Univ of Ga, U of NC, W&L, and a couple of others). All of those we had direct experience with.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ricepig

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on November 09, 2017, 12:15:49 pm
Just in time for lunch.  Then another executive session?

This time it's double secret executive session, it's so secret, no one will be there.

Next1_04

UA Board "no action taken on Brett or Jeff"

Rofl.

bighog2255

Tyler Thomason‏ @TyThomason · 1m minute ago 

BREAKING: UA Board reports no action taken on Bret Bielema, Jeff Long following executive session.

Merely a routine meeting, sounds like

hobhog

Lots of smoke. Heard there was "elephant in the room" in BOT last night but nothing discussed about athletics. High drama expected today.

BoogaHog

lol i'M WIPING AWAY ME TEARS WITH ME MONEY ;D

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: bighog2255 on November 09, 2017, 12:19:40 pm

BREAKING: UA Board reports no action taken on Bret Bielema, Jeff Long following executive session.

Breaking News! Stop the presses!
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

HognotinMemphis

As far as you know. Does anyone who knows anything at all about this process really think the BOT is going to instantly type up a PR stating they just release Jeff Long and will fire BB shortly? Silly. It's already been done and they'll announce it the weekend after the Missouri game.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on November 09, 2017, 12:18:35 pm
This time it's double secret executive session, it's so secret, no one will be there.

Is this guy running the meeting?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 09, 2017, 12:15:17 pm
Actually, Hogville has better letters posted.
I agree. Poor writing skills. It just miffed me that there are so many idiots here that their reputation rubs off on the rest of us.
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

RagingHawgOn

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 09, 2017, 12:21:19 pm

I think he could learn a thing or two from Jeff about double secrets...

hogsanity

Quote from: porque on November 09, 2017, 12:13:38 pm

Cause UofA is almost at capacity now since they give out of state tuition to places like Taxes. They do not have to give out a ton of scholarships, BUT the lottery scholarships do not come fro the UofA. My kid is a FR this year, and one of the schools he looked at was UofA, so we know all about it. You are right though, they take for ever letting people know what they will be getting in FA when compared to other schools.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

BoogaHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 09, 2017, 12:21:19 pm
"Fat, dumb, and lazy is no way to go through life, son."

hawgon

Uh...the fact that they even acknowledge discussing them is pretty big.

EastexHawg

Is not renewing Long's contract a case of "taking no action"?

forrest city joe

Tyler Thomason
@TyThomason
·
3m

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 09, 2017, 12:23:49 pm
Tyler Thomason
@TyThomason
·
3m

Thanks for the breaking update!

Tusks

Quote from: BJJHog on November 09, 2017, 12:23:08 pm
"Fat, dumb, and lazy is no way to go through life, son."

that's when I dropped a few pounds.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Kevin

no action today, but the key that we will have to watch play out, is what was discussed & plan of action for the future
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 09, 2017, 12:23:48 pm

that was my first thought
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

GuvHog

That's what it sounds like to me. They are just going to allow his contract to expire in June.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Fan1958

Quote from: BJJHog on November 09, 2017, 12:23:08 pm
"Fat, dumb, drunk and lazy stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Get it right, son.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Deep Shoat

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 09, 2017, 12:23:49 pm
Tyler Thomason
@TyThomason
·
3m
hahahahahahabahababahabahaha...

Hahahahahahabahababaha
All Gas, No Brakes!

Wildhog

Quote from: GuvHog on November 09, 2017, 12:27:06 pm
That's what it sounds like to me. They are just going to allow his contract to expire in June.

So the new coach won't know who his boss is going to be?  Seems odd to me.

Makes me worry they're going to give Bielema another year.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

navyhog24

Anyone hearing anything about financial issues and deceiving the board regarding the expansion? Or is that just far fetched rumor? Also any truth to the rumor of insurance fraud surrounding RWIII?

Tusks

Yeah is there any truth to the RWIII insurance issue?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

tzthib

Quote from: navyhog24 on November 09, 2017, 12:29:32 pm
Anyone hearing anything about financial issues and deceiving the board regarding the expansion? Or is that just far fetched rumor? Also any truth to the rumor of insurance fraud surrounding RWIII?

Insurance fraud?!?!?! Huh? Where did you hear that?

Piggfoot

Quote from: GuvHog on November 09, 2017, 12:27:06 pm
When would Long's contract be renewed? The board would not make that recommendation.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Quote from: Wildhog on November 09, 2017, 12:29:31 pm
So the new coach won't know who his boss is going to be?  Seems odd to me.

Makes me worry they're going to give Bielema another year.
Me too.