Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 05:16:26 pm

Coach Bielema

Started by Randy Beaver, January 08, 2018, 03:04:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Beaver

Has Coach Bielema been rumored to be coaching anywhere next season, NCAA or NFL?  Met him one time when we were both jogging at Wilson Park in Fayetteville.  Great guy.  Nice enough to stop and talk Razorback football with me for a few minutes after his 4 mile run.  Really hope he catches on somewhere.  Good coach.

Hayden1865

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

dethnode

Troll,
Bielema doesn't jog...

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

smb

Pictures or it didn't happen?
GeorgiaHOG

Ray_Finkle

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 08, 2018, 03:04:24 pm
Has Coach Bielema been rumored to be coaching anywhere next season, NCAA or NFL?  Met him one time when we were both jogging at Wilson Park in Fayetteville.  Great guy.  Nice enough to stop and talk Razorback football with me for a few minutes after his 4 mile run.  Really hope he catches on somewhere.  Good coach.

that you coach B?

STLhawg

Quote from: dethnode on January 08, 2018, 03:07:04 pm
Troll,
Bielema doesn't jog...
I would tend to agree with you. 

Mo_Better_Hogs

Maybe it's a little late this year for Bielema. Unless it's one of those vague positions like offensive film coordinator or something.

hogcards

Quote from: Hayden1865 on January 08, 2018, 03:05:50 pm
Bielema jogging?

He can't walk and chew gum at the same time.  If he attempted to run, the sheer weight from his girth would buckle his legs.

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

247Hog

Quote from: hogcards on January 08, 2018, 03:18:03 pm
He can't walk and chew gum at the same time.  If he attempted to run, the sheer weight from his girth would buckle his legs.

I'm probably in the minority here but i, for one of the few times ever, felt sorry for Bret in that gif.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

Has Coach Bielema been rumored to be coaching anywhere next season, NCAA or NFL?  Met him one time when we were both jogging at Wilson Park in Fayetteville.  Great guy.  Nice enough to stop and talk Razorback football with me for a few minutes after his 4 mile yard run.  Really hope he catches on somewhere.  Good coach.

FIFY
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

sowmonella

Trolling from his first post.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogs7199

4 miles... He didn't jog 4 miles total the entire time he was coach here.

Redhogs

Quote from: hogs7199 on January 08, 2018, 03:31:46 pm
4 miles... He didn't jog 4 miles total the entire time he was coach here.
In his entire life...fixed that for ya.. ::) ::)
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Grizzlyfan

Has Bret been invited back for the Coaches roundtable during tonights championship game?

SemperHawg

He wasn't terrible on Pardon My Take today... kept it pretty subdued.

It's really funny when coaches go on PMT, those dudes use all kinds of profanity and swing from the hip on a bunch of stuff and you can tell the coaches don't know how to handle it, but they have to go on when invited because of the popularity and the reach it gives them.

AirWarren

Quote from: 247Hog on January 08, 2018, 03:25:47 pm
I'm probably in the minority here but i, for one of the few times ever, felt sorry for Bret in that gif.

Yeah. That had to of sucked.

RaisinHog

4 miles geeze I couldn't do 4 miles if you held a gun to my head

Tyro3

Okay with that post, I am beginning to think maybe Rand Beaver may just be a horny rat.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: AP85 on January 08, 2018, 03:56:51 pm

Yeah. That had to of sucked.

I know I would have been embarrassed as heck.  Thankfully I don't have cameras on me all day.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

I am not a Bielema fan but seeing him go down did not make me happy.  Anyone can stumble and fall.  Done it myself several times.  Don't know when that happened but I sincerely hope he wasn't injured.

hogcards

Quote from: 12247 on January 08, 2018, 03:59:57 pm
I am not a Bielema fan but seeing him go down did not make me happy.  Anyone can stumble and fall.  Done it myself several times.  Don't know when that happened but I sincerely hope he wasn't injured.

Oh I'm sure he's fallen a lot.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

HF#1

Must have been when we had those earthquakes...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hog N Bama

It was a sign of what was ahead, literally

WaltonCollege

Quote from: hogcards on January 08, 2018, 03:18:03 pm

This epitomizes bielema teams after halftime

rude1

Trash can please. Fat Man jogging 4 miles? Obviously lying to stir the pot!!!!!

The OTR

I must say that you finding Coach B running was a rare find indeed.  Next time anyone here needs to find a needle in a haystack I'd say Randy is your man. He sees and finds stuff most of us would never find.

rogersvillemohog

Coach Bielema

jogging at Wilson Park in Fayetteville.

after his 4 mile run.

You met a crack head running away from the cops in Wilson Park, not Bielema.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Fan1958

Mods might wanna police the user names a bit closer.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

hawgmasta

I always appreciate a first time poster who be trolling. You'll fit in perfectly here. .

hogcards

Quote from: Fan1958 on January 08, 2018, 04:56:34 pm
Mods might wanna police the user names a bit closer.

Lol

I just noticed that.

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Jimbob111

I don't know which was the better troll:  The obvious Bielema jogging, the hyperbolic 4 miles, or the coup de grace..."good coach".
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

HeathWimp

Post of the year so far.

I'm sure Bert gets a good workout counting all that cold hard cash he "earned" in his buyout.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Dirty

🏃 four miles to a 🍕 place!

longtimeHogfan

Nice beaver
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Chestodrawers

Why would he ever need to work again?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Jimbob111 on January 08, 2018, 06:06:19 pm
I don't know which was the better troll:  The obvious Bielema jogging, the hyperbolic 4 miles, or the coup de grace..."good coach".

He posted a thread earlier wanting to know if there was an active ASU  forum.  Obviously a troll.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber