Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norvell

Started by Sigepgator702, December 03, 2017, 07:00:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigepgator702

December 03, 2017, 07:00:59 pm Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:30:51 pm by Sigepgator702
My buddy who is a coach in high school just texted me that Norvell will be our new head coach.  He said the 🐗 players are already pumped and talking about it!  Hope this is reliable!

JONAS

hawgdavis

Quote from: Sigepgator702 on December 03, 2017, 07:00:59 pm
My buddy whose a coach in high school just texted me that Norvell will be our new head coach.  He said the 🐗 players are already pumped and talking about it!  Hope this is reliable!

Hope he is right cause I just saw a list of names that scare the crap
Out of me

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 03, 2017, 07:03:40 pm
Out of me

I'm praying to my little baby Elvis Jesus as we speak.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hawginj

Signs point to yes! WPS

JONAS

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 03, 2017, 07:03:40 pm
Out of me

The ones that PRJ posted?  Any list with Tim Horton scares the sh** out of me.

rzrbackramsfan

GuvHog

My buddy whose a coach in high school just texted me that Norvell will be our new head coach.  He said the 🐗 players are already pumped and talking about it!  Hope this is reliable!

I really hope you buddy is right.!!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Hawg Life

He's right.

Piggie

It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

JONAS

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 03, 2017, 07:04:15 pm
I'm praying to my little baby Elvis Jesus as we speak.

I went to church and prayed a lot this morning.  I also was on my phone checking Hogville.  I think the preacher saw me.  Don't know if my prayers will be answered now.

Granny fan

He may have been the real target all along.  He started following players and recruits on Twitter about a week or so ago.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

sw403

I'm on board. Hope he can put together a great staff!

Dark Helmet Hog

Well, every high school coach should definitely be in the know.

rhames

Players are usually the last to know lol
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Paul

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 07:05:52 pm
I went to church and prayed a lot this morning.  I also was on my phone checking Hogville.  I think the preacher saw me.  Don't know if my prayers will be answered now.
Is your preacher on the BOT?

imtad16

My buddy whose a coach in high school just texted me that Norvell will be our new head coach.  He said the  players are already pumped and talking about it!  Hope this is reliable!

This would be great if true. Where does your buddy coach at?

JONAS

Quote from: Paul on December 03, 2017, 07:07:03 pm
Is your preacher on the BOT?

No.  I live in Hernando, MS.

Cale

1a. Venables
1b. Norvell

Either would be solid
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

TheEnemy

Can someone Photoshop a Razorback jersey on this?

JONAS

Quote from: TheEnemy on December 03, 2017, 07:07:58 pm

I can photoshop his head on a Razorback player.  But don't want to jinx it.

IronHog

Quote from: TheEnemy on December 03, 2017, 07:07:58 pm

UCA has a better football culture than UA

Ready for some speed football again
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

hawgon

No, Norvell has character issues.  Rumors are that he once engaged in or undertook actions to facilitate premarital sex while a student at UCA.  He may have once looked at a marijuana cigarette.  Obviously, we can't take a risk on being embarrassed by a guy with such a shady history.

Pig in the Pokey

Norvell is UCA's GOAT Wide Receiver . He is #2 in yards and completions iirc.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgon on December 03, 2017, 07:08:54 pm
No, Norvell has character issues.  Rumors are that he once engaged in or undertook actions to facilitate premarital sex while a student at UCA.  He may have once looked at a marijuana cigarette.  Obviously, we can't take a risk on being embarrassed by a guy with such a shady history.
he hangs out with the poors, too
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Rzback

Quote from: Cale on December 03, 2017, 07:07:52 pm
1a. Venables
1b. Norvell

Either would be solid
How about both?
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Oliver

Please let this be true!

Hawg Life

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 07:07:38 pm
No.  I live in Hernando, MS.

I know a lot of people in Hernando You should know a lot of TIGERS down there.

hawgon

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:10:15 pm
he hangs out with the poors, too

My God.  Anyone even considering this thug should be fired.

Hollywood_HOGan45

hawgdavis

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 07:04:47 pm
The ones that PRJ posted?  Any list with Tim Horton scares the sh** out of me.

Yep that's the one and Norvell isn't on it.

The thing I find interesting is that he wasn't at the liberty bowl presser and out recruiting a guy that recently de-committed from us. Smells like something is going on there.

Dropkick

Does he coach at Gosnell?

JONAS

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 03, 2017, 07:11:16 pm
I know a lot of people in Hernando You should know a lot of TIGERS down there.

Tigers, Rebels, Bulldogs, Vols, and Tide fans.

Pig in the Pokey

FWIW Ive had a few coaches and a few media types PM me saying It was gonna be Norvell.

zumhog

Paul

Quote from: Granny fan on December 03, 2017, 07:05:54 pm
He may have been the real target all along.  He started following players and recruits on Twitter about a week or so ago.
more like 6 weeks ago

Hawg Life

Quote from: JONAS on December 03, 2017, 07:14:12 pm
Tigers, Rebels, Bulldogs, Vols, and Tide fans.

Hernando Tigers!!

rhames

If our players knew, wouldn't they be tweeting about it?

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HognotinMemphis

Lol. Buddy who knows a high school coach. Yeah, when a head coach at a div 1 school changes jobs, the high school coaches are told before anyone else. Hahahahahaha.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

myriad_rocker

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:09:46 pm
Norvell is UCA's GOAT Wide Receiver . He is #2 in yards and completions iirc.
Can you be a GOAT and be #2?

emdavenp

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 03, 2017, 07:14:25 pm
FWIW Ive had a few coaches and a few media types PM me saying It was gonna be Norvell.

Have they? I haven't seen you predict Norvell before. This is news.

GuvHog

Quote from: rhames on December 03, 2017, 07:15:59 pm
If our players knew, wouldn't they be tweeting about it?

They may have been told not to.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Chosen85

My nephew is on the football team. Says they haven't heard anything. I just text him.

goshog

Quote from: Dropkick on December 03, 2017, 07:13:18 pm
Does he coach at Gosnell?

I live in Gosnell, do i need to go find him?

SemperFi

I can definitely get behind this hire.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Dropkick

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 03, 2017, 07:16:04 pm
Lol. Buddy who knows a high school coach. Yeah, when a head coach at a div 1 school changes jobs, the high school coaches are told before anyone else. Hahahahahaha.
You might be surprised............

Bubba's Bruisers

Hope he can recruit and play defense.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

forrest city joe

If it happens it would be a freat hire.guys like Hayden,TJ,D.Warren and Jordan Jones in this offense would be unreal.it needs to happen tonight.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: GuvHog on December 03, 2017, 07:17:23 pm
They may have been told not to.
But they told some HS coaches anyway but not family. Riiiiight.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.