Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 SEC WBB Tournament Bracket

Started by jbcarol, February 27, 2017, 08:09:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

psycHOGlogist

Not predicting us to last long, but we could in theory beat Florida. They are not very good, either.

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

You should tweet that at @jefflongUA lol

I did. The more the merrier.

LadybackBBFan

On My way to the tournament.  Hope to learn something at the tournament.  As I said, I only have missed one since 1995.  I really wanted to skip this one, but I still love watching the other games and seeing good players and coaches.

Hogtied85

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on February 28, 2017, 08:11:05 am
On My way to the tournament.  Hope to learn something at the tournament.  As I said, I only have missed one since 1995.  I really wanted to skip this one, but I still love watching the other games and seeing good players and coaches.

Please keep us informed of what's going on with Razorbacks girls please. I'm praying and hoping for the change really really soon. Next year's recruiting class sucks. I mean really sucks.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: Hogtired10 on February 28, 2017, 08:25:22 am
Please keep us informed of what's going on with Razorbacks girls please. I'm praying and hoping for the change really really soon. Next year's recruiting class sucks. I mean really sucks.

When you factor in that Grayce Spangler had an ACL injury this season in HS ball, it sucks EVEN WORSE.

BWS

If the Wisconsin coach wasn't fired, Macy Weaver probably wouldn't be coming here.

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: LadybackBBFan on February 28, 2017, 08:11:05 am

Have a safe trip, LBBBF! Welcome to my state (though definitely not my part of the state.) Greenville is developing a reputation as a very nice, up-and-coming small southern city, and though I'm not especially familiar with it, the downtown area is supposed to be really nice, and there has been a small explosion of really good restaurants. Enjoy yourself!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: flippinhogmana on February 27, 2017, 02:31:29 pm
Actually we should beat them.

Tied at the half, maybe we get the win.  :razorback:
Hogs up! Covid down!

BWS

It was a nice moment seeing Coach Harris console Jackson after she fouled out. She had a good career.

logic

Quote from: BWS on February 28, 2017, 04:36:31 pm
If the Wisconsin coach wasn't fired, Macy Weaver probably wouldn't be coming here. 
I have watch two Macy Weaver YouTube videos. In those, she appears to be an excellent player.  However, she is not listed as one of ESPN's 467 players so I suspect she may have been recruited based on her potential.