Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just more garbage officiating

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, March 01, 2017, 07:50:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

I'm telling ya. Anderson should have just gotten his team and walked right off the court. That would have caused quite a stir. lol
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

J-Five

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on March 02, 2017, 11:18:45 am
These types will put everything on Anderson regardless of what happens during the game

Agreed
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

azhog10

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on March 02, 2017, 12:50:23 pm
I'm telling ya. Anderson should have just gotten his team and walked right off the court. That would have caused quite a stir. lol
I said the same thing. After the Moses offensive foul when he made a move and the guy was leaning over and into his space, which is why his face got hit. I would have taken my guys and said you know what, "do this game without us because you've already decided how this will play out." Obviously you can't do that, but I wouldn't have blamed him if he did.

Cinco de Hogo

logic

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on March 01, 2017, 07:59:39 pm
So the announcers were wrong by saying that was clearly not a foul on MK ? 
Most likely the announcers were right. However, it was just that one call. They didn't point out any other bad calls and correcting one bad call would not have changed the outcome of the game.

Youngsta71701

Youngsta71701

Quote from: logic on March 02, 2017, 03:47:44 pm
Most likely the announcers were right. However, it was just that one call. They didn't point out any other bad calls and correcting one bad call would not have changed the outcome of the game.
They didn't exactly call out any others but they sure did hesitate before commenting on a few. I don't think they wanted to get in any trouble with the network.

rude1

We have gone from complaining about the officials taking games away from us, to complaining about the officials didn't help us win it. You just aren't going to get more even officiating on the road than we got last night. 8 more free throws, only called for 1 more foul. What's comical is that most on here complain about too many free throws being shot, and too many fouls called. Now we want more free throws shot for us, and more fouls called on them. Completely realistic!!!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: rude1 on March 02, 2017, 05:56:57 pm
We have gone from complaining about the officials taking games away from us, to complaining about the officials didn't help us win it. You just aren't going to get more even officiating on the road than we got last night. 8 more free throws, only called for 1 more foul. What's comical is that most on here complain about too many free throws being shot, and too many fouls called. Now we want more free throws shot for us, and more fouls called on them. Completely realistic!!!!!
What game were you watching.you have got to be kidding me!those refs last night were a cheating disgrace.get over your dislike for Mike and see the truth.even sunshine Rick on DTS,went off on the refs today. and you almost never see him do that.let it go man.Mike is going to be the coach here next year.

rude1

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 02, 2017, 06:35:40 pm
What game were you watching.you have got to be kidding me!those refs last night were a cheating disgrace.get over your dislike for Mike and see the truth.even sunshine Rick on DTS,went off on the refs today. and you almost never see him do that.let it go man.Mike is going to be the coach here next year.
So you are proposing the officials are now secretly trying to sabotage Mike and get him fired? Completely believable!!!!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on March 02, 2017, 12:50:23 pm
I actually had a baseball coach that did this one time.  He argued a call on a stolen base, got pissed, and told us to get on the bus in the third inning.  It was a close game, too.  But Ole Hoss didn't take crap from anyone.

HogBreath

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 02, 2017, 08:32:36 pm
I actually had a baseball coach that did this one time.  He argued a call on a stolen base, got pissed, and told us to get on the bus in the third inning.  It was a close game, too.  But Ole Hoss didn't take crap from anyone.
Sounds like maybe that was back at Ponderosa High?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

PonderinHog

Quote from: HogBreath on March 02, 2017, 08:46:39 pm
Sounds like maybe that was back at Ponderosa High?
Armenian Legion...

No high school baseball back in the dark ages.

gangstaback

Quote from: hobhog on March 01, 2017, 07:57:03 pm
"What every fan says after a loss"  for a thousand Alex....

Did you even watch the game?

WBOBO

When have we ever gotten a fair shake AT Florida?  I'm talking basketball, football,
or baseball.  Never.  And it never will be.  Throw this game out and move on.  I just wish we would return the favor in officiating but we always take the high road.  If Kentucky got some of the calls by the head official there would be a bounty on him and he knows it.  Curls Jr. in basketball.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

WBOBO

And when I mentioned comparing Kentucky, I was referring to last nights game.  Can you imagine Caliparri getting the same calls we got?  I'm starting to hate Gainesville the most of all.  Auburn looks like a saint compared to those rogues in Florida.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.