Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Race Hub's Radioactive

Started by ImHogginIt, October 12, 2016, 05:31:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

I swear seems like every week they have Austin Dillon being a little spoiled rotten prick to his spotter and crew chief.

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 12, 2016, 05:31:03 pm
I swear seems like every week they have Austin Dillon being a little spoiled rotten prick to his spotter and crew chief.
That's what he is!

berryhog

At least it's somewhat private.  I remember Harvick, in his last season at RCR, going on a nationally televised program and absolutely trashing his team and entire organization.  It was apparent then, there was no chance he was going to re-sign with RCR.  Had I been his boss, I would've fired his ass on the spot. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on October 12, 2016, 09:17:18 pm
At least it's somewhat private.  I remember Harvick, in his last season at RCR, going on a nationally televised program and absolutely trashing his team and entire organization.  It was apparent then, there was no chance he was going to re-sign with RCR.  Had I been his boss, I would've fired his ass on the spot.

Not when Harvick WAS your organization. RCR will never be relevant again. At least I hope not. I'm looking forward to Bowyer joining Harvick next year. Clint may become one of my favs.

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 13, 2016, 03:47:46 am
Not when Harvick WAS your organization. RCR will never be relevant again. At least I hope not. I'm looking forward to Bowyer joining Harvick next year. Clint may become one of my favs.
Bowyer is moving into top notch equipment, it's time to put up or shut up.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Racinray on October 13, 2016, 07:46:23 am
Bowyer is moving into top notch equipment, it's time to put up or shut up.

I'm just glad Ford will have another competitive team.