Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocono Go.....take a nap

Started by Buff, July 31, 2016, 09:34:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Truex and Toyota on the pole.  Expect a repeat of last week, looks like Toyota is playing by different engine rules.

I'll watch anyway, though.

Buff

Total rainout.  They'll try again tomorrow.  Glad I have an excuse to miss it.

Racinray

They should have showed it raining, the race tomorrow will be almost as exciting!

ImHogginIt

Grrrrrr......  Worked extra shift last night then came home and forced myself to go right to sleep so I could wake up at 12:30 for the race. Tired of NASCAR races and rain. Put some damn rain tires on those things already  >:(

OutlawHawg

I hit the jackpot - was busy all day Sunday but have most of today off so get to watch the race weather permitting.

I actually like Pocono - takes a real team  and driver to win here. It may not be the most exciting race from a straight forward viewing standpoint but I love the strategy and work that has to go into getting a car that can get through three different turns and also has to have the horsepower for the big straight away.

Hoping the 41 pulls the sweep - Toyotas cant dominate every race.

10thPlanet

Maybe this will help take away a date from Poke.

riccoar

Looking like I should have started Buescher.  Rain coming probably before this fog lifts

Buff

Man, I was watching it from work, riding along in Harvick's car, and now rain/fog stops the race.  This sucks, having to do work again.

Buff

No ending could be more fitting for a Pocono race.  Rain, and fog.  Just put everyone out of their misery and end it.

OutlawHawg

Dillon finally had a good car too bad he coudn't make a clean pass on the 42. Wonder how long Childress will be content to sit winless. Looks like their lineup next year will be Newman, Austin, Ty, with Menard moving to a third Penske car for a couple years and then getting replaced by Ryan Blaney. Other than a superspeedway or rain delay I don't see either of the Dillon bros or Newman breaking that winless streak.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on August 01, 2016, 02:52:33 pm
Looking like I should have started Buescher.  Rain coming probably before this fog lifts

Gordon not doing us any favors

holeinthewall

Chris has to get by Ragan in the pints now to make the chase. I didn't get to watch it but why the hell didn't Larson, Blaney, Bayne, Stenhouse any of those cars between 17-25 take a shot at the win by staying out.  If 34 car gets in the top 30 they have no shot now of making the chase.