Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs at Kentuck

Started by flippinhogmana, February 21, 2016, 02:24:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

22-16 at the end of 1st quarter
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

JJ, MW and KS all have four points to lead the way...
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Swenson still with not much defense

flippinhogmana

27-16 now, 5-0 to start the quarter in Kentucky's favor.

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

Hogs outscored 13-2 this quarter

flippinhogmana

7:11 left in the first half. JJ with six points, the only points in the quarter for the backs..

flippinhogmana

hogs down 42-23, JJ with 8

flippinhogmana

42-26 now, KS with her second three, for seven points now...

flippinhogmana

psycHOGlogist

flippinhogmana

after the hogs come out and outscore Kentucky by nine in the third quarter, they sort of made a game of it...

flippinhogmana

70-57 Kentucky with 2:14 to go

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

high scoring honors go to JJ with 18, MM with 12, only two in double figures.  KB came in and hit a couple of threes, KS had some good minutes...

psycHOGlogist

I think Brooks ended up with 10. The 3rd Q was good, but ultimately we could not match their post game. Akhator and Jennings each with 14 for UK. Our posts: Wolff with 5, Cooley with 0.

nwahogfan1

February 21, 2016, 05:47:07 pm #16 Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:20:53 pm by nwahogfan1
they are still pretty mistake prong at times which I am sure can make a coach pull out his hair.   I see minutes of brilliance followed by minutes of what the Heck.   LOL.   Also they are NOT always showing hustle on getting back on defense and stopping the ball.  What about those wide open fast breaks with no Arkansas player back at all?  I did think Monk is getting better and played one of the better games that I seen her play.   

Those of you who follow the Ladies BB team really closely do you think we are growing the program?  Do you see our talent getting better and  are you more optimistic that we can be a top 4 SEC team as we go forward?????

psycHOGlogist

The team is improving in a lot of ways. I'm not sure it's easy to see us top 4 in the SEC soon, but who knows?