Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game two

Started by flippinhogmana, November 15, 2015, 01:57:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

The game verses Sam Houston State should be broadcast coming up here in a few minutes (at 2), audio at least on arkansasrazorbacks.com the school site.  I predict that cosper will start at pg or at least guard, KB the guard position, MW at the small forward (even if they call her a guard), JJ a pf, and AC at center, same as last game.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

well apparently they are having some issues with the link...it wont work at least now...
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

if you are having trouble loading from the center of the page arrow, there is an arkansas sports network arrow at the bottom of the page that works

flippinhogmana

16-7 razorbacks in the middle of the second quarter in a low scoring game on a Jordan D. layup.

flippinhogmana

wolff, west, danbury, KB and JJ in now, who has ten of our points (eight on put backs).  Cooley now in for west.  18-9 now.

flippinhogmana

18-12 as SHS hits a three.

flippinhogmana

Kb hits a two from the outside 20-12

flippinhogmana

Monk, Danbury, Swenson, Wolff and Cooley in.  Pass inside to AC, to shoot two.  Misses the first, hits the second, her first point, 21-12, nine point lead again.

flippinhogmana

Wolff blocks a shot, Monk picks up the loose ball raises down court for the layup, 23-12.
Cooley rebounds on the other end and is fouled goes back to the line but they send Swenson to the line...now the refs change their mind after review and send Cooley, who hits one of two, score now 24-12.

flippinhogmana

Monk with a steal, pushes the ball Swenson runs with her, Monk gets her the ball for a layup, now 25-12, 8-0 run keyed mostly by the freshmen pushing the ball and active on defense (monk and danbury)

flippinhogmana

Bailey Zimmerman gets fouled, gets one point...then SHS get two more, 27-15.  Pretty chaotic right now.  Robertson at the line now (monk foul) hits one, misses one.  JJ hits a three at the buzzer at the half, Hogs lead by 30-15

flippinhogmana

JJ with 13 of the 30 and nine rebounds, nearly a double double in the first half.

flippinhogmana

picking it back up at 42-21 with a Breenna Freeman foul in the third quarter.  JJ has 17 pts, and 12 rebounds.  42-23 now, Freeman gets an offensive rebound and put back.  announcers havent given the time since I have been back.

flippinhogmana

Now they do 2:51 third quarter, KB with a score inside, ten points for her, now 44-23

flippinhogmana

46-25 with a minute to go third quarter.

flippinhogmana

49-25 three by Cosper, just a few seconds left 3 q.  Freeman fouls SHS player.  49-27 Cherice Roberson, with two free throws.  JJ with a score, 20 now in the game.

flippinhogmana

Hogs 4-14 from three range.  52-27 heading to the 4th.

flippinhogmana

it one of those days when everybody pretty much except JJ cant hit a bucket with their thump...

flippinhogmana

58-34 with six minutes left. 

flippinhogmana

I like it that DD West is getting a lot of playing time the last three games.  She is looking better and better.  Malica Monk and Danbury are profiting a lot from the playing time to is especially Swenson, but Zimmerman and Freeman arent no slouches either.  66-39 with just a few minute left in the game.  Pretty much just freshmen and West playing from the names the announcers are mentioning.

flippinhogmana

67-45 with about a minute to go.

flippinhogmana

jseinfeld50

I listened to the game today and despite our shooting woes, I think we have the pieces to be competitive in the SEC. Anxious to see how we react to adversity, close contests, and road games. So far it appears we have some depth with our newcomers. Hoping we can avoid injuries in particular DD. Hope we are ready for South Dakota State.

Oklahawg

Thanks for the PBP, flippinhogmana.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra