Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone know when Wilson will make her decision?

Started by nwahogfan1, November 12, 2015, 11:24:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Was she going to try and sign in the Fall Period?

Has she dropped us any clues on social media? 

psycHOGlogist

Her twitter has been pretty silent. She took down the "Big 12 or SEC" poll she had up the other day, and the few things she's tweeted over the past week are pretty ambiguous and seem just general stuff.

And to answer the question in the thread title - it could come any time. I haven't seen a timetable, but the last article I read about her said she planned to commit/sign during November. Of course, she's a teenager with a big decision to make, so that could change.

wps1

Muskogee Athletics ‏@MuskogeeA  5h5 hours ago
MHS BB player Aaliyah Wilson, the Oklahoma Gatorade Player-of-the-Year, will sign at 2 Wednesday in the MHS library.

No idea where she's headed, though.

flippinhogmana

I will repeat that I think we have a good chance with her.  I believe she is the reason that Jimmy only gave Ms. Stout from Bixby a recruited walk-on offer.  I will not predict that we sign her, but I would not be surprised.  I think NE Oklahoma from FS extended past Tulsa is as much Ark territory for recruiting as it is any of the Oklahoma schools.  Sherie Coale ought to have an edge but she is from all the way down in Healdton Oklahoma (next to the Texas border) and she has never particularly garned the affections of entire state.  Jimmy, particularly with the women on his staff currently, can create a permanent pressence here as they have secured Stout, the girl from Owasso, with interest in another there and in that area, as well as Ms. Wilson.  I do believe Ms Wilson is truly talented.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

psycHOGlogist

Who has the scoop!!!???!!? Someone must know something!! lol

Interesting that prospectsnation says these are the relevant schools:

"Wilson, a 5-11 wing, is the No. 14 ranked player for the class of 2016. As the top uncommitted wing in the country, Wilson will make her decision between Arkansas, Kansas, Rutgers, and Texas A&M. "

They throw in TAMU even though she didn't take an official there. No Baylor or LSU listed.

psycHOGlogist

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005