Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Close one at A&M

Started by MoHog74, February 13, 2015, 09:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MoHog74

Once again we see that this team can be competitive against a ranked team, even on the road.  I realize TX A&M was missing their starting point guard.  But we still played a good team, tough to the end.  AR WBB's toughness just keeps getting better.  Hopefully, we play this way again on the road Sunday.

I don't know what to expect against SC next Thursday, but the following Sunday it would be great to have a large crowd when we play LSU.

WPS   :razorback:

nwahogfan1

Close but did not finish.  Maybe by next year Jessica who is our best overall offensive player will make a strong move and score in those last second moments.

JonClaudeVanHam

The lack of depth on our team and Dykes hand being forced in having to play our starters for 35+ minutes every night really shows in the last 10 minutes of the game.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

kevinagee

I'm impressed by the minutes Jody B. is giving us in the last couple games. Although she is not an offense powerhouse she is getting in the paint and battling for rebounds.

I do not think it was a bad pass at the end of the A n M game from Jessica as it was just a great play by the A n M defender to step in the lane to intercept the pass.

Katie P. gave us effort. she will learn greatly from her first half battling of the A n M big's underneath the glass. I do not always agree with her 3 point shoot choices. But I think she will be a better player for us in the coming years.
I noticed Jimmy got on to her pretty hard at the end of the half.

McKinley Bostad minutes have seem to be reduced as of late. I really think she will be something special for us in her coming years. He outside shoot and she has been driving the ball in the last few games. He Mid range game you can see her becoming a better ball handler and not making allot of bad choices of shoots. Looking forward to watching her grow as a razorback.

Over all another tuff loss for the LadyBacks. But I see it as football last year. So close that even the defeats are there greatest learning experience for the future of this team.

Jimmy has done an exceptional job as a first year coach with this team and the enthusiasm of Women's basketball as a true Razorback Sport.

There good things coming... BeArkansas and BeLeave in the process.