Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should get together for a game someday

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, August 28, 2014, 02:22:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

We should get together for a game someday, maybe at War Memorial (fitting I guess, but not trying to start the GSD in here). Request tickets all in the same area. That would be interesting.
This is my non-signature signature.

Boll Hawg

I'd love to get together for the Georgia game at WMS on 10/18.  And, if anyone's feeling particularly charitable, I could also really use 2 tickets to the game.   :D
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

Ragnar Hogbrok

I won't be able to make it home for a game this year, but perhaps we could start posting "hang out" or "meet and greet" locations before each home game.  If people plan on attending, they could simply "RSVP" in one of the threads so that everyone will know if any vets/active duty/NG/Reserve will be interested in meeting up and chatting for a few minutes before the game.

Just have to be careful, though.  Have to remember OPSEC.  There are a lot of crazies in this world, and you never know who would want to hurt a bunch of military personnel and vets just to stoke some political agenda.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Old Tusk

Chief, need to send one of your guys up to provide air cover.
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

Ragnar Hogbrok

I'd love to fly around DWR Razorback Stadium during a game.  The view would be awesome and I could send FLIR game footage to the media.  Alas, I don't think it will ever happen.  :(

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

SteveInArk

Quote from: The Chief on September 26, 2014, 03:50:49 pm
I'd love to fly around DWR Razorback Stadium during a game.  The view would be awesome and I could send FLIR game footage to the media.  Alas, I don't think it will ever happen.  :(

That would be better then the MetLife Snoopy Two, LOL!   ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown