Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations on the 2014 Arkansas Women for winning the 2014 Sec Outdoor Track Championship

Started by Westcoasthog, May 18, 2014, 08:08:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Westcoasthog

Congratulations to the Arkansas Women for winning the 2014 SEC Outdoor Track Championship which was held at the University of Kentucky.  Also congratulations to
head coach Lance Harter and the coaching staff. 

HognitiveDissonance

Yes, indeed.
Great job, ladies.
I get the impression this title wasn't really expected, so must have been a great performance this week.

1highhog

This goes out to all the young ladies and all their hard work they put in to win this SEC title.  You're off now to Oregon I know with high hopes of winning a National Title.  You have the 2nd most qualifiers of all except for the host team Oregon.  I know your Coaching Staff has faith in you all, and even though many of your fans can't make the trip, we will be cheering loud and proud for each of you. 

You have done yourselves proud not only as individuals, but you will remember this moment for the rest of your life ladies, go out their and compete hard, cheer each other on, and whatever happens, we will all be proud of your accomplishments this year. WPS!!!

mhuff

Quote from: 1highhog on June 09, 2014, 04:45:56 pm
This goes out to all the young ladies and all their hard work they put in to win this SEC title.  You're off now to Oregon I know with high hopes of winning a National Title.  You have the 2nd most qualifiers of all except for the host team Oregon.  I know your Coaching Staff has faith in you all, and even though many of your fans can't make the trip, we will be cheering loud and proud for each of you. 

You have done yourselves proud not only as individuals, but you will remember this moment for the rest of your life ladies, go out their and compete hard, cheer each other on, and whatever happens, we will all be proud of your accomplishments this year. WPS!!!

+1    Well said

RedRazorback15

Congratulations to the ladies and great effort on emerging victorious!  :razorback:

LAHogfan123

Here's to the lady Razorback Track and Field Team, I know the ladies teams never get the attention they deserve, so here's a fan that appreciates all the hard work you all put in to make Razorback Nation proud.