Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Division II Women basketball Coaches

Started by Hogtied85, February 15, 2014, 06:01:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Are you there any Division II Women's basketball coaches that can coach in DI and be successful? Who are they and where are they?

Delicious~Dreams

Trying to recruit a Coach for the UofA without there being a position available? 

Your name suits you.     

Hogtied85

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on February 15, 2014, 07:06:28 am
Trying to recruit a Coach for the UofA without there being a position available? 

Your name suits you.   

"Don't Come For Me Unless I Call For You"

Its was just a general question
I have been very vocal about Tom Collen if I wanted to talk about him I would have

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Hogtired10 on February 15, 2014, 10:21:27 am
"Don't Come For Me Unless I Call For You"

Its was just a general question
I have been very vocal about Tom Collen if I wanted to talk about him I would have

Yes....you have been very vocal about your dislike for Coach Collen.   Given the title of some of the threads you have started such as....."Who was interviewed before Tom Collen".....Sweet Cupcake Schedule....Frustrated Fan etc.   I interrupted this thread to be of the same nature.     

Also, some posters do try to pick a name they like when registering for an acct on Hogville.   I'm sorry you took offense to your own name.

You have my sincere apology for my misunderstanding and asking a sincere question.    No need to not be a gentleman to a lady who happens to love and support the University of Arkansas as a fan.  I'm sorry you felt the need to bully or intimidate me.   

Have a nice day. 

Hogtied85

apologize accepted. As far as my screename I wanted HOGTIED but it wasn't available at the time. As far as Coach Collen is concerned, that situation will take care of itself in due time. We can certainly do better with someone else. I am glad to hear that we share the same feelings.

You have a great day also.