Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Flowers set for first Super Bowl

Started by Jason Carroll, January 31, 2017, 07:00:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Hear from former Hog Trey Flowers as he gets set to play in his first Super Bowl on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons in Houston.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/former-hog-flowers-on-the-rise-heading-into-the-big-game/647513104

DeltaBoy

Sorry Trey I hate New England and their Coach.  Go Dirty Birds.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Justagp

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 01, 2017, 08:25:29 am

Lol! Got to love Trey though  :razorback: :razorback:

Cobi Hamilton Fan

If anyone deserves to play for and win a Super Bowl it's Trey.

Earnhardt

I could never hate a team more than I love a former player. Go pats!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Earnhardt on February 02, 2017, 10:14:00 am

Not me.  I was hoping Hamilton would have a killer game in a lose.  I at least got the lose I wanted, and that's the most important thing. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

phadedhawg

I normally go for the NFC team and this year is no exception but I would love to see Trey win as well.  This year I'm like 51/49 in favor of Atlanta.

31to6

Yah, but I'd love to see him put the QB in the dirt a couple times.

I'm rooting against Bean Town but that doesn't mean I don't want to see Matty Ice lose his cool!

jgphillips3

I will pull for Trey to have a monster game but the Falcons to win.  However, having Trey on the Patriots will be a good consolation if they win...again.

Cambridge Hog

As an Arkansas alum and a Boston resident, I'm thrilled with his success. One of my favorite players. Look forward to the Pats continuing to draft Razorbacks!

code red

Quote from: Earnhardt on February 02, 2017, 10:14:00 am
Agreed.....Matty Ice will throw multiple interceptions.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HogShat

How does that "Six Degrees" thing work? I'll show you. Respected, and still do, Brady just because he is good. Had a good friend, black guy, who hated Brady. Steelers fan. He tried to discount and discredit everything Brady did. I finally got him so stirred up one day that he admitted it was because he was white. I used to act like I loved the Pats just to piss him off.  8) The guy is just good. Kind of like Gordon when he was atop NASCAR. Only his true blue (rainbow) fans loved him, everyone else hated him. But you couldn't discount the fact he was good. That coupled with Flowers being one of my favorite hogs is why I want the Pats to win.

Well, not the only reason. I can't stand Dei0n Sanders. I didn't care for him when he played for Dallas and I sure wanted to puke when he suited up for my beloved Redskins! He used to play for the Falcons and that is reason enough for me to root against them!  ;)

Pigsknuckles

I hear ya. That said, I'm afraid Trey will be making Ryan's life interesting come Sunday
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Earnhardt

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on February 02, 2017, 01:20:50 pm
As an Arkansas alum and a Boston resident, I'm thrilled with his success. One of my favorite players. Look forward to the Pats continuing to draft Razorbacks!

And you have Benintendi who is going to tear it up this year!

Earnhardt

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 02, 2017, 10:31:58 am
Not me.  I was hoping Hamilton would have a killer game in a lose.  I at least got the lose I wanted, and that's the most important thing.

I respect that! To each his own. I just never had a favorite NFL team I just enjoying watching it and hope former Razorbacks have success.

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

alohawg

They're really gonna need a big game from Trey.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PORKULATOR

I opened HV right after to see who'd be first to start this.
G'job Trey
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Biggus Piggus

Pats are getting their rectums stretched tonight.
[CENSORED]!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HamSammich

I hate the pats but it's a good thing you guys don't gamble.... I still wouldn't touch this game straight up.

On topic, flowers making me proud. He is dominating his man nearly every play.

HamSammich

Fumble... like I said good thing you guys don't gamble.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HamSammich

Quote from: factchecker on February 05, 2017, 08:43:17 pm
I like that two point play.

Some sort of fumble ruskie variation... waiting for replay. God I hate the pats.

factchecker

Quote from: HamSammich on February 05, 2017, 08:44:10 pm
Some sort of fumble ruskie variation... waiting for replay. God I hate the pats.

I have the benefit of not caring about any team in the NFL.  I just want Trey to do good.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HamSammich

Quote from: factchecker on February 05, 2017, 08:45:19 pm
I have the benefit of not caring about any team in the NFL.  I just want Trey to do good.

You have not had to put up with these piece of darn [CENSORED] bostonians for a week.

HamSammich

Tre flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
God I hate the pats

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HamSammich

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 05, 2017, 08:07:07 pm
Worst Super Bowl I've ever watched. Beyond boring. Hate Trey won't get a ring, but it looks like he'll be around awhile.

Good call man. I read your post and turned off the television. Thanks. You saved me.

HamSammich

Flowers is going to frick around and get Superbowl MVP if he causes a fumble or something.

sickboy

Worst Super Bowl I've ever watched. Beyond boring. Hate Trey won't get a ring, but it looks like he'll be around awhile.

You were saying?

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hog.goblin

Ha!  Most exciting 4th quarter in my super bowl memory.

luke hawg

FLowers is going beast mode in the Super Bowl

TebowHater

Dude is straight wrecking. Deserves defensive MVP if Pats win.

HamSammich

Dion Lewis just tripped and broke his neck? Strange game.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: HamSammich on February 05, 2017, 09:11:35 pm
Flowers is going to frick around and get Superbowl MVP if he causes a fumble or something.

He is the top 3 for sure right now in options. However it would probably take a sack fumble and TD for that

luke hawg

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on February 05, 2017, 09:12:44 pm
Trey in damn beast mode tonight.

Well that's why it warns of new posts in the thread before you send. You could end up being someone's sloppy seconds

hog.goblin

Tom is about to go win this game.  If not for Tom, Trey Flowers would be the MVP (should New England finish this off).

HamSammich

Quote from: hog.goblin on February 05, 2017, 09:16:39 pm
Tom is about to go win this game.  If not for Tom, Trey Flowers would be the MVP (should New England finish this off).

I wouldn't count atl out yet. That's why I said this game is untouchable gambling wise.

RazrRila99

Even with Tom playing the game he is, Trey should still get MVP.  Without him I think Atlanta scores on first drive and burns clock to end the game. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: RazrRila99 on February 05, 2017, 09:18:53 pm
Even with Tom playing the game he is, Trey should still get MVP.  Without him I think Atlanta scores on first drive and burns clock to end the game. 

I think the MVP voting with go Brady, White and Flowers. So to Brady and 2 former CBB players

hoglady

Got to feel for Atlanta - man blowing a 25 point lead has got to be devastating.

But happy for our man Trey Flowers - he was a big, big part of this win.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TebowHater

lololololololololol

XavierZane

Trey got a sack on third down that pretty much changed the momentum of the game.  There's a strong argument for him as MVP regardless of what Brady did. 

MTBrookHog

My thought right now goes back to when Coach B went outside the locker room to comfort Trey when we couldn't win a conference game. You da man Trey! Go Hogs!

HamSammich

Quote from: TebowHater on February 05, 2017, 09:29:15 pm
lololololololololol

Definitely has to go down as one of the worst posts in 2017.