Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Pen Question

Started by kratter, April 16, 2015, 12:59:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kratter

Sorry if redundant.  So, I know you can bring coolers and "solo cups" in the Hog Pen, but my question is regarding the 2 sections of seats inside there, above the bullpen (BP1 and BP2).  Are you able to bring coolers and solo cups in those seats?

Thanks in advance
Aim for Greatness, you'll reach Greatness at best, Mediocrity at worst.
Aim for Mediocrity, you'll reach Mediocrity at best, Failure at worst.
-Kratter, 2004

jacobp

(notOM)Rebel123

April 17, 2015, 06:27:26 am #2 Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 06:52:05 am by (notOM)Rebel123
 I didn't think you could, either. But, I've seen several people with small coolers in the chair backs (BP1-2) this year. Sat next to a guy at the LSU series who brought one in. He just slid it under his seat. I have also seen people just leave their coolers behind the last row of seats.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

southhog

What's the rule on beer? Bring it in but must drink in solo cup? Can you just use huggie? Guessing no glass bottles also.

jacobp

no bottle, no coozies/huggies. Be discreet, and clean up around your area.

PorkRyan

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on April 17, 2015, 06:27:26 am
I didn't think you could, either. But, I've seen several people with small coolers in the chair backs (BP1-2) this year. Sat next to a guy at the LSU series who brought one in. He just slid it under his seat. I have also seen people just leave their coolers behind the last row of seats.

I sat there last year numerous times on the end of a row with beer (in a cup) in hand and a cooler 10 feet away.  No one said a word to me.  I didn't know it was against the rules.   

jacobp

I don't think the staff cares too much. But if you caught one on a bad day he'd probably tell you to move back out to the hog pen.

they're pretty lenient out in left field.

kratter

Appreciate the responses.
Aim for Greatness, you'll reach Greatness at best, Mediocrity at worst.
Aim for Mediocrity, you'll reach Mediocrity at best, Failure at worst.
-Kratter, 2004