Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 38 THREAD: ARKANSAS (21-16, 7-8 SEC) vs. Stephen F Austin (12-24, 6-11 Southland)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 15, 2015, 02:26:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 15, 2015, 03:55:30 pm
I am having problems with my internet connection, but am working on it. Flippin can take it

If you get it fixed you can spell me, Razor1...
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 15, 2015, 03:56:41 pm
If you get it fixed you can spell me, Razor1...
My stream is a mess for some reason. I am hoping Pocono, ARKANSAS, or uca jumps in shortly
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

flippinhogmana

Wernes stands in and takes a ball as the score is now 2-0 and Spoon on second, nobody out.

BroyledNutts

Really good to see Wernes get a hit there - we're gonna need his bat this weekend

flippinhogmana

Wernes singles up the middle rbi, 3-0, Wernes on first, still nobody out.

flippinhogmana

0-2 count on Nomura, Wernes still at first, makes the pitcher work, takes a ball..infield hit, runners at first and second for Bonfield, still nobody out.

flippinhogmana

Bonfield is taking, 1-0 the count..two 2-1...at 2-2 bonfield strokes a single to rf

flippinhogmana

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Let's answer today's Kettle Chip Razorback Trivia:

Who's the only Razorback to record 100+ hits in a single season?
That's right, Zach Cox - with 102 hits (I think that's what the scoreboard said, anyway)

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 15, 2015, 04:15:03 pm
razor I am , sometimes I have to hit post three times before it will
I am having to watch on my phone, not sure whats up with the laptop. I may not be any help today.

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

To the bottom of the fifth we go, Serrano Beni and Spoon up.  5-0 good guys.

BroyledNutts

New pitcher for SFA -Lefty Cody Adams 54.00 ERA

*no, that's not a typo*

flippinhogmana

New pitcher for SFA Adams...He has a low ERA of 54.00 and I thought our s of over twenty was high...

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

Benti hasnt been so thermonuclear of late, having his hitting streak snapped yesterday and 0-1 so far today.

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

By the time Adams decided to throw to first Beni was already over half way to 2nd

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

BroyledNutts

BroyledNutts

Top 6th

Dickey up for SFA - fly ball - diving catch by Benintendi in CF

1 out

flippinhogmana

SPAL

BroyledNutts

Wilson next for SFA

Down swinging for out #2

flippinhogmana

SPAL