Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 38 THREAD: ARKANSAS (21-16, 7-8 SEC) vs. Stephen F Austin (12-24, 6-11 Southland)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 15, 2015, 02:26:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BroyledNutts

Ramos batting:

First pitch HR to left center

6-1 Hogs

2 out

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

BroyledNutts

O'neil up now -

Grounds out 4-3 to retire the side

Middle 6th, 6-1 Hogs

flippinhogmana

the SFA pitcher Adams has now lowered his ERA to 31.50   He had only pitched an inning before today.  So even giving up runs has so far lowered it from 54. to 31.50.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

BroyledNutts

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Bonfield stands in now ... Draws a walk

1 on, no out

McAfee up now

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Pennell stands in - double to left

2nd and 3rd, 1 out

Eagan up

BroyledNutts

Eagan drives one off the wall in center - stand up triple, 2 runs score

8-1 Hogs

1 out

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Joe Serrano steps in and promptly lines the first pitch to right for a base hit - Eagan scores

9-1 Hogs

Pitching change for SFA - LHP Ryan Manz ERA 0.00?

flippinhogmana

these last three pitchers only had one to two innings pitched, apparently didnt have a good outing is why there era's are so high

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Benintendi steps up and lifts the first pitch into the pines over the right field bullpen - #14 on the year...

2 run HOME RUN !!!!!

11-1 Hogs

Spoon due up

BroyledNutts

Spoon's next - grounds out 6-3

2 out

Wernes up next

flippinhogmana

I think this is the worst I have ever seen the thread for lag...I think thats what locked me up before..

BroyledNutts

Wernes steps in, flies out to deep RF - inning over

AFTER 6:

SFA 1-4-0
Hogs 11-12-0

BroyledNutts

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 15, 2015, 04:50:07 pm
I think this is the worst I have ever seen the thread for lag...I think thats what locked me up before..
Both you guys are doing an outstanding job. I finally restarted my router and can now stream the game to my TV. No problems with the thread locking up though.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BroyledNutts

Fikes bats now - lines out on a good play by MacAfee moving to his left...

Man on first, 1 out

BroyledNutts

BroyledNutts

Holsomback batting - drops hit into shallow center

Bases loaded

1 out

flippinhogmana

flippinhogmana

the baseball gods are offended if you give up a couple of walks and load the bases right after you mates have scored five for you

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

DeJesus bats, hits into an inning ending 6-4-3 DP

11-1 Hogs, middle 7th

Stretch time...

BroyledNutts

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Nomura bats now, strikes out swinging

1 out

Bonfield due up

BroyledNutts

Bonfield steps in, works the count full, walks

1 on, 1 out

McAfee up now

BroyledNutts

Mac liner to the gap in left center, Bonfield scores, Mac stops at 2nd

12-1 Hogs

1 out

Pennell due up

flippinhogmana

BroyledNutts

Pennell stands in, lines out to SS

Mac stays put on 2nd

2out

Eagan bats now

flippinhogmana

both have worked hard and been on base three times.  Mc with a couple of doubles among his three hits, Bonfield with a couple of walks to go with his hit.

BroyledNutts

BroyledNutts

Eagan chops out 6-3 to end the inning

After 7 complete,

SFA 1-5-0
Hogs 12-13-0

flippinhogmana

for the first time in a long time, everyone in the lineup has at least one hit

BroyledNutts

BroyledNutts

Dickey batting for SFA...
Chops to SS, low throw to first, called out at first - turned toward 2nd, tagged by Spanberger...

1out

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BroyledNutts

Vest batting, works a walk -

1 on, 1out

BroyledNutts

Podsednik bats, base hit to left

2 on,  1 out

flippinhogmana

This comes under the same heading as Lowery-Chadwick made this he needs to bare down and work out of it