Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 37 THREAD: ARKANSAS (20-16, 7-8 SEC) vs. Stephen F Austin (12-23, 6-11 Southland)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 14, 2015, 12:21:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseehogwild

Louisville goes down 2-0 to Ohio State. Dallas Baptist batting in 9th, up 7-4 over Sooners.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E    LOB
Jacks       0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0          1    6    1      5
Hogs        1   2   2   0   1   1   0   1         8   10    0      8

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

BroyledNutts

Tough way for Beni to end a 9 game hitting streak - and he knew it as he spiked the bat out of the box...

Bet he hits 2 out tomorrow if he plays

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Next batter ????? pinch hitting for O'Neill....works the count full...K's looking

2 outs   Man on 2nd

????? means not going to try and spell the name

Killean

Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

PoconoHog

Next batter Smith pinch hitting for Fikes...base hit up the middle
run scores
HOGS lead 8 - 2
2 outs   Man on 1st

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 14, 2015, 09:04:56 pm
Next batter ????? pinch hitting for O'Neill....works the count full...K's looking

2 outs   Man on 2nd

????? means not going to try and spell the name
Salvaggio

PoconoHog

Another ????? pinch hitting for Boxwell...falls behind in count 1- 2...flys out to Benintendi to end the game
HOGS WIN 8 - 2

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

FINAL

Jacks       0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0   1      2    8    1      6
Hogs        1   2   2   0   1   1   0   1   -      8   10    0      8

PoconoHog

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 14, 2015, 09:09:29 pm
   FINAL

Jacks       0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0   1      2    8    1      6
Hogs        1   2   2   0   1   1   0   1   -      8   10    0      8
Thanks for your help

tennesseehogwild

tennesseehogwild

Pate could help us out in some situations this year if he continues to improve.

flippinhogmana

There are some surprises and more than one upset in the making in the conference tonight..three games delay, postponed due to weather too, but Belmont has tied Vandy at two top of the seventh, FSU/Fla in extra innings (both ranked Fla ranked 7th);  Middle Tennessee state up on tenn 5-4 bottom of the seventh;  Western Kentucky beating Kentucky 5-3 top of the tenth;  UALR beat Mizzou 4-3; Presbyterian still beating SC 4-3 in the top of the eighth.  Bama beating UAB 5-1 late.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

tennesseehogwild

Sooners ground out 1-2-3 double play to end game....lose 7-5 to Dallas Baptist.

Kevin

Congrats to Luke on first extra base hit. Really like to see him get going
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 14, 2015, 09:14:45 pm
Thanks for the pbp pocono, Arkansas, razor +1 to yu all already!
Thanks for what you do, and Broyled and Tenn and others. 

tennesseehogwild

In another game of interest on CBSSports Network, Nebraska leads Creighton 6-5 bottom 8th, but Jays have a runner on 2nd with no outs.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BroyledNutts

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 14, 2015, 09:21:16 pm
Thanks for what you do, and Broyled and Tenn and others. 

I'm just one of the guys leaning over the rail - you and Pocono do all the heavy lifting...

reddogjcss

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

OUCH!

RPI #88, SOS #42   

flippinhogmana

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 14, 2015, 10:48:30 pm
OUCH!

RPI #88, SOS #42   

I only hope we dont have pain of a different sort when we play A&M and Mizzou.  They might help those numbers (especiallly if we are peeking then) though.

TikiHog

We don't play Mizzou...Bonfield other then his base running blunder looked great tonight...it was nice to see his teammates waiting for him even after the long fly out...After his long fly out DVH said to Wise "He might be back" with a huge smile...

SPAL

Quote from: flippinhogmana on April 15, 2015, 12:01:02 am
I only hope we dont have pain of a different sort when we play A&M and Mizzou.  They might help those numbers (especiallly if we are peeking then) though.

Just playing AMU will boost our SOS. We just need to avoid the sweep.

ucahogfan

Quote from: TikiHog on April 15, 2015, 12:32:32 am
We don't play Mizzou...Bonfield other then his base running blunder looked great tonight...it was nice to see his teammates waiting for him even after the long fly out...After his long fly out DVH said to Wise "He might be back" with a huge smile...
That is encouraging to hear.  It can take just one game for the light to click on and hopefully last night was that game for Bonfield.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

knoxvillehog

Quote from: Kevin on April 15, 2015, 07:17:14 am
Forget the rpi, just win games.

I think, don't know for sure, but if we do this it will work itself out.