Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 13, 2015, 04:23:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Avg          Total     Games
2. Arkansas      7,704     177,207      23

2015 Division I Baseball Attendance: 4/13/15
http://www.sportswriters.net/ncbwa/news/2015/attendance150413.pdf

Inhogswetrust

When I saw it before I opened it I thought either LSU or MissState was #1.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BroyledNutts

All 14 teams of the SEC in the top 37 (by average) - another reason SEC baseball is the best in the nation.

Horsesrus

Quote from: BroyledNutts on April 13, 2015, 11:47:33 pm
All 14 teams of the SEC in the top 37 (by average) - another reason SEC baseball is the best in the nation.

No Missouri to be found, but the other 13 are in the top 37.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Horsesrus on April 14, 2015, 11:59:36 am
No Missouri to be found, but the other 13 are in the top 37.

Oh - you're right...swing and a miss....

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: BroyledNutts on April 13, 2015, 11:47:33 pm

A lot of the attendance and good play has to do with the better weather conditions is the southern half of the United States.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

BroyledNutts

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on April 14, 2015, 04:31:34 pm
A lot of the attendance and good play has to do with the better weather conditions is the southern half of the United States.

Yes it does - and I for one would love to experience a season like LSU, Florida, etc...60s or 70s in February and March would just be turrible!!!