Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 36 THREAD: ARKANSAS (19-16, 6-8 SEC) vs. KENTUCKY (19-14, 5-8 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 12, 2015, 12:57:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoconoHog

Next batter Hairston...falls behind in count 1 - 2...grounds out to Wernes to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 7th
HOGS lead 4 - 0
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E    LOB
CATS        0   0   0   0   0   0   0               0    2    1      2
HOGS       1   0   3   0   0   0                    4    7    0      5

Due up:
Eagan      1-2, run scored
Serrano    0-2 , BB
Benintendi  1-3, 1 rbi

PoconoHog

Eagan, Serrano and Benintendi due up for Hogs in bottom of 7th
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

BroyledNutts

Say it with me....

THIS IS BASEBALL

Enjoy your stretch, Hog fans !

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

TNhawgfan

So glad the cats got all that hitting out of their system yesterday
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

PoconoHog

BroyledNutts

Thankfully, mercifully, the shade has finally found me - that fishing sunburn from yesterday has a whole new layer of roast on it....

PoconoHog

Benintendi ahead in count 3 - 1...base hit to RF
Man on 1st   2 outs    Spoon to the plate

PoconoHog

Benintendi picked off first...actually had to throw to 2nd to get the out and end the inning
Heading to top of 8th
HOGS lead 4 - 0

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

CATS        0   0   0   0   0   0   0               0    2    1      2
HOGS       1   0   3   0   0   0   0               4    8    0      5

Due up:
Bernal    1-2 
Arnold    0-2 
Fettes    0-2

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

Leadoff batter Bernal...falls behind in count 1 - 2..grounds out to SS
1 out

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Zach Jackson was lightly throwing in the pen, but has sat down now.

bulldog04

PoconoHog

Next batter Arnold...falls behind in count 1 - 2...K's swinging
2 outs

PoconoHog

Next batter Fettes...grounds out to SS to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 8th
HOGS lead 4 - 0

89ALUM

McKinney has been near perfect today.  He's definitely the star of the game.
I'm in shape.  Round is a shape.

"That's what." - she

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

CATS        0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0          0    2    1      2
HOGS       1   0   3   0   0   0   0               4    8    0      5

Due up:
Spoon          1-3, 1 run scored
Spanberger  0-2, HBP
Wernes        0-1, HBP, BB, 1 Run scored

PoconoHog

Spoon, Spanberger and Wernes due up for Hogs in bottom of 8th

BroyledNutts

Complete game now within reach for McKinney - come on, coach, let him have it...

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: 89ALUM on April 12, 2015, 02:10:31 pm
Retired 11 in a row now. He's not thrown more than 5 pitches to a batter today.

bulldog04

flippinhogmana

Quote from: 89ALUM on April 12, 2015, 02:10:31 pm

Whatever Kentucky deficiences are (they arent great at pitching and defense) but their hitting is near the top of the conference.  Our pitching, except for yesterday, has held them in check.  Good for Killian and especially good for Keaton McKinney.  This and Trey's performance bodes well for the rest of the year.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

PoconoHog

Spoon behind in count 1 - 2...BOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Home Run
HOGS lead 5 - 0

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Spanberger ground ball off the mound...base hit
Man on 1st   0 outs    Wernes to the plate

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BroyledNutts

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Wernes sac bunts..
Man on 2nd    1 out    Nomura to the plate

ricepig

When Benni got picked off, I said to myself, "Now Spoon will lead off with a HR, cost us a run".....

PoconoHog

BroyledNutts

PoconoHog

flippinhogmana

Quote from: ricepig on April 12, 2015, 02:17:13 pm
When Benni got picked off, I said to myself, "Now Spoon will lead off with a HR, cost us a run".....

Yeah, we were kinda of thinking alike...when he came to bat it occurred to me it had been a long time since he had went deep so I wrote that, double clutched on posting it, and when it came up it was four seconds after pocono announced the home run!  I am still greatful for it and McKinney's pitching either way though!

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PoconoHog

Nomura base hit to LF...run scores
HOGS lead 6 - 0
Man on 1st   1 out    Bernal to the plate

PoconoHog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ricepig

flippinhogmana

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 12, 2015, 02:23:32 pm
Nomura base hit to LF...run scores
HOGS lead 6 - 0
Man on 1st   1 out    Bernal to the plate

Nomura three hits today!