Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 35 THREAD: ARKANSAS (19-15, 6-7 SEC) vs. KENTUCKY (18-14, 4-8 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 11, 2015, 03:39:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PoconoHog on April 11, 2015, 09:35:03 pm
Serrano behind in count 1 - 2...pops out to 1st to end the game
Cats win 16 - 4
Thanks Pocono for finishing the PBP out. A former Nation Defender who never gives up the fight when facing adversity. +1
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

I truly believe there will be some mass changes in personnel after this season ...DVH has been beaten badly at home a couple times this year and it doesn't sit will with him....I  imagine there will be some extra recruiting going on...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

tennesseehogwild

Gotta be a Arkansas record for hit batters in this one. What was the total?

tennesseehogwild

If I counted it right: 11 walks and 7 hit batsmen! Absolutely incredible! 18 free passes! I bet DVH is still throwing stuff in the dressing room

hogman64

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on April 11, 2015, 10:22:07 pm
If I counted it right: 11 walks and 7 hit batsmen! Absolutely incredible! 18 free passes! I bet DVH is still throwing stuff in the dressing room

I knew when I saw KY was leading the league in HBP that it could get ugly with  our pitching staff's ability to hit batters..  18 walks and hbps is beyond unbelievable...

Knot2brite

Tonight we looked completely lost on offense and defense...give Kentucky credit....they hit what strikes we threw, they took advantage of every mistake we made and their pitcher was filthy on the mound. Tonight we were completely outclassed ....but there is tomorrow...and it is a new day and still a chance to win the series
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Good gosh guys, what happened? First whole game I missed all year, guess I picked a good one to miss.  ;)

We'll get em tomorrow. WPS!  :razorback:

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Thanks, SPAL, uca and Pocono for the pbp, tough to stick it out when we get beat so bad. +1's

pigture perfect

I can't do anything but shake my head. Wow! Tomorrows a new day.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SPAL

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 11, 2015, 10:57:25 pm
Good gosh guys, what happened? First whole game I missed all year, guess I picked a good one to miss.  ;)

We'll get em tomorrow. WPS!  :razorback:

Doesn't sound like a coincidence.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on April 11, 2015, 11:14:44 pm
Doesn't sound like a coincidence.
One of our most dedicated Hog fans does not miss many, and I can assure you his absence was caused by more important issues than this game or thread tonight. With that said, I look forward to his game thread tomorrow, with you getting us kicked started, and PoconoHog if available to bring us a series win. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!